Hendersonville not out yet.

HvilleLegend

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville was the best 5-5 team in the playoffs two years ago. Won two great games before giving Franklin a huge scare in the quarterfinals taking them to OT. With an extra point instead of going for the two point conversion they could have made the game last longer and you never know what would have happened. Dont put it past HHS to shock some teams later in the season

even though Troy Watson is a good passer.

825729665[/snapback]

who are you? were your eyes open when you watched that game? troy watson is one of the worst passing quarterbacks i have ever seen. i should know, i started in front of him last year on the freshman team. he is horrible.

Edited by bhsqb4

Sawyer is their top offensive weapon...yet they dont give him the ball. Against Wilson Central he had 6 carries, and against Beech, he had i think 12. Hes averaging 7 yards a carry.....so why not give him the ball, lol. Special teams needs big time improvment before they contend for a playoff spot.

825729797[/snapback]

I agree man but dont discrdit Coach Hat as a coach because he has made it to 2 sate title games.

Wow. Its been a long time since I've been to a game that one team totally dominated which Hendersonville did and got beat. THey dominated the game. Come on 7 yards passing after giving up 250+ to Wilson central. They got the wrinkles fixed on D, they added a few on Off. Need to give it to 27 more, but that is fine. The real season starts in the Region, dont cout them out just yet. Great coaching staff that prepares well. Give' em heck commandos.

Who are you to talk ??????

825730015[/snapback]

I know who this kid is and he aint that good as a matter of fact Troy is way better and if this guy wants to know how I know Ive watched you play consider I still go to HHS and I am a junior and may play for the team.Im not going to say whether I do or dont because of certain consequences if I am on here as a member of the team.

Let's try to stay on topic, shall we? HHS just needs to improve all the way around seeing as they are 0-2. By looking at the scores of their two games, it seems to me there offense needs some work. Who do they play this week?

I looked it up, they play McGavock, the defending region champs.

Edited by Defense10