Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

If Alcoa put Cobb at QB and split 4 WR out wide (including Lindsey, Warren, and Shiverdecker) every play...they could beat anyone IMO. In high school football you really don't truly have "dime" packages because those extra DBs are 2nd and 3rd string. That way you could hope for zone coverage every down, and if they were in man just run Cobb toward the boundry vs. a LB. It would be totally unstooppable in my opinion. Heck put Fiegler out wide with the rest of those boys.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joei starts because he has experience, not to mention height, over Cobb. Randall is too athletic just to sit around and be backup, so they use him in other positions. Joei is also a member of that senior class that is so close. He is an important factor whether or not anyone wants to admit it. Brandon is closest to Joei and vice versa so he would probabaly feel better about catching the ball knowing it was thrown by Joei.

If Cobb is really good why does Fieglar start over him? For a "D1 Prospect"  Fieglar looked clueless.  I mean his passes were off all night, I expected better throws.  On three occassions as I remember it, the Reciver had to wait or come back to the ball.  Or was he just having an off game IYO?

825735561[/snapback]

I agree with you on this one!! I think Cobb should have come in for at least one series to see if he could establish anything!! Joei needed to sit and get his mind right, but he is a senior and you know how that can be! Hopefully the whole team will play some football on Friday! ;)

Let 'em be. If they get beat again then something is really wrong internally with the team and unless you play or coach for them I guarentee that you don't have a fraction of a clue about whats going on. I think CoachT was created so washed up people could re-live their glory days and talk down about the younger generation of phenoms. Let the boys play ball and then if they did a good job congratulate them. If they lost and did bad let it be. There is no sense in beating a dead horse, they feel bad enough and if everyone keeps bringing up the maryville game it will kind of  make it hard to move on to focus on CAK. They will definantly lose if they don't focus, but if they lose I guess it will give you guys multiple hours of entertainment cause God-forbide your own accomplishments do that.

825734626[/snapback]

How come Bart Hicks did not get a black shirt? :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter
Loudon won't have anything to say about it. Alcoa wins that one easily

825730282[/snapback]

Yeah whatever you say buddy!!!! Alcoa is the best and that Maryville score was just a fluke. I am sure Warren would have changed that game completely and Alcoa would have blown Maryville away. After all, the Rebels don't have near the DIA athletes that Alcoa has right???? That is all you need these days to win HIGH SCHOOL football games :thumb: