825737189[/snapback]

2005 Livingston Academy 33 Kingston 12

How do you like them apples

Edited by LA Wildcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for a great game. I wasn't there, but it sounds like LA dominated. I sure hated to see the new guy on the block come in and flex some muscle, but you guys have a good team and we knew that before tonight.

With Catholic beating A-E and AC beating Fulton, well who knows how this region will shake down. Don't count Kingston out, but they've got to do a better job of containment on the ends.

:P

HUMMM isnt that wat we all was hearing in trousdale vs LA game?

Kingston:21

LA:7

Will get smacked in the mouth by every team in the region.

825732899[/snapback]

Well, well! Don't think we put any fear into the big boys in the new region tonight, but didn't take long to show we can compete! LA-33 Kingston-18!! Good job by coaches at getting Vaughn some rest-- he was worn out toward end of Trousdale game! Great game Cates, Jones, Vaughn, and company.

Big win tonight Cats. Keep up the hard work and good things WILL happen. I was proud of the D for bowing their necks when Kingston threatened when the game was still in doubt. Cates what can you say about him. He not only is a tremendous threat offensively but also a great defender. Everyone played good tonight Vaughn, Peterman, Reeder, Jones and o-line great job. You still haven't scratched the surface yet on how good this team could really be. Take em 1 at a time and don't over look no one. Keep putting it on the line every game and whatever happens win or lose you gave your all.

Man what a game. Now let me ask you LA Fans this. How much did you pay them refs. Thats the worst called game i've ever seen. #70 throws a punch but still stays in the game,Our Qb is hit late everytime we pass, and the score should have been 6 to 6 as we all seen the refs give ya'll a gift because our RB should and would have scored on that long run before halftime but the refs called it back. The bad thing about that is. 1 ref said he was out of bounds and another said his forward progress had stopped.To bad he was carrying your linebacker and cornerback upfield with him. MERRY CHRISTMAS LA. When yall travel down here to our area you'll have a rude awakening. We hung in the game with yall and we was playin the refs to. Iwould put my paycheck down that if LAand Kingston could lineup on a neutral fiel with some neutral refs then Kingston would win. But its over and done now. We'll see you in play-offs. I GUARANTEE IT!

Edited by Tmoney2006

Man what a game. Now let me ask you LA Fans this. How much did you pay them refs. Thats the worst called game i've ever seen. #70 throws a punch but still stays in the game,Our Qb is hit late everytime we pass, and the score should have been 6 to 6 as we all seen the refs give ya'll a gift because our RB should and would have scored on that long run before halftime but the refs called it back. The bad thing about that is. 1 ref said he was out of bounds and another said his forward progress had stopped.To bad he was carrying your linebacker and cornerback upfield with him. MERRY CHRISTMAS LA. When yall travel down here to our area you'll have a rude awakening. We hung in the game with yall and we was playin the refs to. Iwould put my paycheck down that if LAand Kingston could lineup on a neutral fiel with some neutral refs then Kingston would win. But its over and done now. We'll see you in play-offs. I GUARANTEE IT!

825738057[/snapback]

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

825738057[/snapback]

:thumb:

The only reason it was only 6-0 half way through the third was LA turned the ball over two or three times inside their own 20. Kingston should be proud they only lost this game by 15.

Congrats to LA and good luck next week against Station Camp.

825738057[/snapback]

Total yards LA-427 Kingston-202 Penalty yards LA 5 pen.-35 yds. Kingston 6 pen.-42 yds. Don't think we got (or needed) help from refs!! Hope you are right and we both make it that far!!

825738057[/snapback]

I agree with oldcatfan I hope that we play Kingston in the play-offs. But to be realistic Kingston want make the play-offs and LA will be hard pressed to make them. But we got off to a good start in the region.

I agree with oldcatfan I hope that we play Kingston in the play-offs. But to be realistic Kingston want make the play-offs and LA will be hard pressed to make them. But we got off to a good start in the region.

825738570[/snapback]

Hey I was wondering if one of you guys could tell me if Livingston plays either Knoxville Catholic or AE at home this year. I would like to see one of those games but I don't want to drive all the way to Knoxville.

Oh and about Kingston making the playoffs. With AE, Livingston, Knoxville Catholic looking pretty good not to mention that Anderson County just beat Fulton and both of those teams are very likely to be better than Kingston as well... it just doesn't seem that likely.