Kingston at Livingston Academy

Guest eaglemgr

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson will have 150 yards rushing. Kingston Wins...

825733844[/snapback]

Isn't he the one they call butter fingers ? How many carries do you think he will have ? It will be pretty hard to get that many yards on the LA defense. Since LA will control the game with their offense. I say he don't get over a 100 and LA wins!!! :thumb:

Edited by Rocking Chair

I would love to see this game Friday night, but I'll be at OS-Scott High instead.

This should be a really good game. I really hate to see Chad catching so much heat. He tries his best every week and that's all he can do. Hopefully, he'll hold on to the ball and have a good game as will all of the Jackets.

BBallTN- you got one of the initials correct. It's D.A. Now you should know who I am! Gosh, it took you long enough! Sorry to hear about Cox.

Goose- I'm in agreement with you about Johnson. Nobody can argue about his effort. Just wish the family member that continues to post on here didn't put so much pressure on him by making some of the statements that he/she has made. I believe Johnson will get better, but I also believe this will be a problem that will stay with him for the rest of the year. Teams are going to go after the ball everytime he runs it. As I'm sure Livingston has been practicing all week.

Haven't seen Livingston play, but still think the secondary for Kingston will be exposed as their weakest link on the defensive side of the ball. I would be very surprised if Livingston was able to run on Kingston. I also think you will see Kingston open up their offense a little more this Friday night. Should be a good game. I've opted to go to the OS/Scott game, due to the drive. But will be wishing my old buddy RCPatriot and the Kingston team, my best. :D

RCPatriot- yes, I'm an idiot! But, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Can you tell? I didn't mention my opinions on any of the coaches in the post! :D

Don't know if anyone has started a thread on this game.  If they are one already started sorry. 

I was just wondering what is everybodies thoughts on this game.  I will have to go with Kingston even though I did go to Livingston.  I am going to say the following score:

Kingston 24

Livingston 14

what is everybody else thinking.

825731484[/snapback]

who is this, darren

Nobody from Kingston cares if Rockwood or Harriman pulls for us. I guess I would pull against a team if they beat me 90% of the time, also. I wouldn't say anything about holding onto the ball if I just lost to Midway, Rockvegas. Not only can you all not hold onto the ball, you can't catch it either. Breazeale did a good job, considering he didn't take a snap last year, its sad he doesn't have anybody to throw it to.

The Kingston - LA will be close Friday. If Chad can hang onto the ball I'll take Kingston by a touchdown. If they play like they did in the first half against Harriman, LA will win.