Wilson Central at Smyrna

jmu031

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE with the oakland guy. 2 wins and inflated ego will get you nothing on the turf. wc is definetely meeting a strong team tomorrow. mental toughness is needed wc. the bulldogs do capitalize on others misteaks. but they dont capitalize on their own. a second stringer is bound to make some. probly alot versus a wilson central team. WC 28. Smy 7.

I don't understand what all the hype is with the Gray kid. Orona's ability to run was more impressive than this kid, grant it, he was a senior. Ironically, Gray's one loss at Smyrna HS was last year as a freshman was to WC and thier fr. squad. Unimpressive and they ran the miami to the left side everytime they ran that play. I know that fres. game doesn't mean squat, but WC is not the new whipping boy of Region 4 anymore like siegel is and Blackman is quickly becoming. I think it will be a good game with a special teams play busting it to a two score game, regardless of Gray. WC by 10.

It is awful quite on CoachT after WC wins 38 - 14.. Which is more than a 3 TD spread. Great game and Smyrna kept coming back. Tooo much yellow on the field from the refs and almost all one sided but the Wildcats still won. Hope people beleive the Wildcats are for real now.

The McChurch boys showed the family can hit!

Congrats to Coach Alexander, his staff and especially the players.

Hand it to Sonny Gray, he is a competitor with a rifle.