Wilson Central at Smyrna

jmu031

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams and know the personnel pretty well. I think Wilson Central wins this game 27-17. Smyrna has a lot of talent, but its young talent. Wilson Central has a lot of young talent too, but they have some vets like Williams and Henry, and Lopez will be raring and ready to go after his suspension. I think this is the week somebody scores on the Wildcats, but the difference will be under center, where Scott is the cool customer, where Smyrna has a little bit of an unsettled situation due to Sonny's injury. The Dub-C pain train rolls again!!!

Edited by McNine4MVP

bad news for Smyrna

Sonny Gray the qb is in a walking boot and can not walk or put weight on it as of today. I am postive he will not play this friday there is just no way. This completely changes the complexion of the game. Smyrna loves to power run the football behind their line and it looks like this will have to be the game plan on friday. to run run run and control the ball. The linemen and the backs will just have to step it up and get it done against I am sure 8 and 9 man fronts all night.

Its a shame he won't play because I think these are 2 of the best region teams and I want to see them both at full speed. I am even gald Lopez is back from Bonaroo in time for the game.

This doesn't really change anything as for the region 4 picks because everybody was picking wc anyway they will just probably pick them to win by more.

It would be great to have 100% in your biggest region game of the year but good teams have to adjust.