Cloudland #1 in 1a

phatbudah55

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at first i would have said no way, but actually the highlanders are looking pretty strong as of late, the d is great and the o is starting to pick up, so i wouldnt put it past them to be a Top 1 or 2 in the state! at Cherokee will tell us. i mean it wont say alot cause we are ranking in 1A and not asking the team to compete with good 3A or 4A team, but it will still give us a little something to go on! GOOD LUCK LANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oneida got beat by Coalfield 28 to 0. Oneida playes Williamsburg Ky this week. Cloudland plays the same team next week. That will awnser alot of questions. Williamsburg will not be a pushover. In my opinion, Cloudland is better than the away people think they are, and not quite as good as some people around here think they are. The next two weeks will be a good test. They won't get tested again until week ten. Who is it they play week ten,oh I remember.

:D

Oneida got beat by Coalfield 28 to  0. Oneida playes Williamsburg Ky this week. Cloudland plays the same team next week. That will awnser alot of questions. Williamsburg will not be a pushover.  In my opinion, Cloudland is better than the away people think they are, and not quite as good as some people around here think they are. The next two weeks will be a good test. They won't get tested again until week ten. Who is it they play week ten,oh I remember.

825741324[/snapback]

Union City :D