Cloudland #1 in 1a

phatbudah55

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again the listing of Cloudlanders on a coacht poll of this seasons winning % doesn't make them or anyone else #1. PLUS they aren't good enough to be #1 nor have they ever been since there are no GOLD footballs on the shelf in Roane Mt. They can't even get past Oneida and the mighty Crusaders/Holy Knights of CAK......................... :lol:

Number 1 in the state? We will only know that in December. Number 1 in Carter County? and east tennessee? You got it. :lol:Cloudland is the supreme force that drives this county. Its not the next door neighbors who can only dream about being as elite. Its the Cloudland Highlanders. No gold balls on the shelf, but tons of Regional titles. Thats nothing to be ashamed of.

On another note, I hope that Hamptonfan #1 has been disciplined for using profanity on this site. I really hurt for this poster as I've never resorted to telling anyone to shut up or cursing anyone, but I have been punished for lesser offenses, so I hope he's been taken care of.

And before anyone goes to preaching about weak opponents, we cannot, I hope I don't have to repeat it, we cannot help who is in our conference. We cannot help it if our opponents can't play the game. Just remember that a W is a W, no matter who the opponent is. Cloudland will dominate!! :D

at first i would have said no way, but actually the highlanders are looking pretty strong as of late,  the d is great and the o is starting to pick up, so i wouldnt put it past them to be a Top 1 or 2 in the state!  at Cherokee will tell us. i mean it wont say alot cause we are ranking in 1A and not asking the team to compete with good 3A or 4A team, but it will still give us a little something to go on!  GOOD LUCK LANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

825741284[/snapback]

I WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS

Cloudland is gonna be lucky to even get out of the 2nd round in the playoffs. They play in a weak, I repeat... A WEAK conference. You play Hampton... that's it. Unaka doesn't have the talent to beat Cloudland OR Hampton, Jellico will be fortunate to win 3 games, Grace Christian Academy won't be competitive for at LEAST 2 or 3 years, & Cosby... the less said the better. Heck, if Cloudland can't beat Hampton, they WON'T get past the 1st round. Cloudland is too scared to play teams that might actually, you know, BEAT them. :o

Cloudland is playing two teams in a row that stands a good chance of beating them. 4A Cherokee and Williamsburg Ky. I think this little 1a team in Ky is pretty good. On another note,Cloudland has had several teams in the past better than this one. The kids have worked very hard and are quite a bit better than they were a year ago. Number 1# is quite a statement for anyone at this point.