OS at Coalfield

Informer5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they didn't. Just like normal, OS91 has his facts wrong.  :blink:

825739775[/snapback]

In fact, they haven't played in at least 5 years but KingB can give us the exact time of last meeting, buy the MC News on Wednesday for the complete story. "All the news fit to print." B)

Edited by CYJacket

What facts are inaccurate KingBrian?

You once attempted to correct me when I used the last name Brown instead of Christopher when speaking of the OS Lady Cat assistant coach. You were so trigger happy in correcting me you didn't realize Assistant Coach of the Lady Bobcats Madien name was Brown as many in OS as many still refer to her as COach Brown. Her dad ( Coach Bill Brown) of course was an assistant boys basketball coach at OS during the late 80's and early 90's.

That was pretty comical to see our little small town sports writer ( LOL) chime in and be so far in left field. I guess in all the real journalists ( that actually have a degeee in communications) majors in school and working ( for AP -Associated Press) I have known to be a little more familiar with the teams they cover.

So, what are my factual inaccuracies? Maybe that you are just upset I would post OS's dominant record ( something like 90 plus wins versus only 7 defeats) over Morgan County schools.

Anything else?

What facts are inaccurate KingBrian?

You once attempted to correct me when I used the last name Brown instead of Christopher when speaking of the OS Lady Cat assistant coach.  You were so trigger happy in correcting me you didn't realize  Assistant Coach of the Lady Bobcats Madien name was Brown as many in OS as many still refer to her as COach Brown.  Her dad ( Coach Bill Brown) of course was an assistant boys basketball coach at OS during the late 80's and early 90's. 

That was pretty comical to see our little small town sports writer ( LOL) chime in and be so far in left field.  I guess all the real journalists ( that actually have a degree in communications)  and are working ( for  AP -Associated Press) Newspapers do a little research and retain a little history of the  players and coaches of area teams.

So, what are my factual inaccuracies?  Maybe that you are just upset I would post OS's dominant record ( something close to 90 plus ( Sunbright, Oakdale,Wartburg, and Coalfield)  wins versus only 7 defeats) over Morgan County schools. 

Anything else?

825740309[/snapback]

825740317[/snapback]

If memory serves me correctly, you (OS91) referred to Kayla Christopher as Kayla Brown, and last time I checked she has never been the assistant coach at Oliver Springs. A talented freshman on the high school team, but not yet old enough to help with Wright and his class program. :lol: Just to let you know, Kayla's mom is an assistant on the high school team and she might have been a Brown. As for the remark about OS dominating the Morgan County teams in football, there is nothing I can say to dispute that because that is the way it has been over the years.

Edited by kingbrian3