OS at Coalfield

Informer5

bout 23 hours away. Kingbrian you are a smart man, dude dont loose your cool to some punks who enjoy running there mouth about everything surrounding football but not the actual game. Seems some fans have turned all interest away from the game. This game will not be close one team will get on one fast and we will see whose D is the best. Kingbrian i know you know who will get the last laugh! <_<

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS91, here are the factual inaccuracies.

Coalfield and Oliver Springs did not, I repeat, did not play a football game last year. Still with me? Kayla Christopher is a talented freshman on the OS basketball team. Her name is not Kayla Brown, I repeat, not Kayla Brown. Am I bothered (not boethered for that matter either) that OS has the upperhand in football against the Morgan County team? No, I repeat, no I am not. Hope I simplified this for you there up in DC.

825741005[/snapback]

Still no response from Chad?

I don't understand why it matters SO much that one school recuits a player or two. One or two players don't win football games. 11 or more players win football games. So what if some kids live in Coalfield and attend OS and kids that live in OS go to Coalfield? Maybe it's closer to drive to OS or Coalfield for them? Maybe all of their friends are at OS or Coalfield?

Good investigative work there champ!  Don't quit your day job!

LOL!

825743769[/snapback]

Still avoiding the obvious OS91? Come on now, tell us all about that Coalfield and OS game from last year. I talked to coach Garry Kreis and he said can't find the game film from that game (he also doesn't recall playing the Bobcats last season), and I have been getting plenty of phone calls from Coalfield fans eager to read about it since I didn't report on that game last season. I know you have all the info about it, so just let us know a little about it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. You did say Coalfiedl won right? :rolleyes:

Listen here People from O.S. Coalfield does not recruit I will spell it out for you once more Coalfield DOES NOT RECRUIT!

The only reasons I can think of as to why a football player would come to Coalfield is because we have a great tradition and have been to the playoffs quite alot. As far as M.P. coming to Coalfield he had some Family problems, same for B.D. I guess everyone will think that we recruited Jesse Harting from the Netherlands too???

I really dont know about O.S. recruiting dont think hardly any school besides the Privates recruit.

Peace out!

:thumb:

P.S. I hope I have opened someones eyes up a little bit about Coalfields outside players.