OS at Coalfield

Informer5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked the topic was gimmie your prediction not lets talk about what kid is going where & no Coalfield does not recruit & OS does not either look at last season records that will show u there is no way OS recruits & as far as the Coalfield subject on recruiting it doesnt happen some ppl just like to run there mouth about stuff when there upper class teams such as OS, Wartburg & so on knows that the under class team such as Coalfield, Oneida & so on has the better team & possible going to beat them so when u have no idea what is going on inside that school & the community just keep your trap shut it makes it so much easier on those teams & ppl that u r talking about. thank you & have a nice day

CYJacket we dont even get that paper down here,must be circulation problems,so maybe if you put it in the paper you surely dont mind telling us on Coacht? Your cousin says you might not wont to repeat it? The bet is still on if your willing and have a great day...

825742753[/snapback]

Then have Cuz bring you his copy. :thumb:

Newspaper Man not being smart but where is the cut-off on where your suppose to attend,Wheres the line?Im just trying to see I know OS runs all the way to the 27-62 split in Harriman. And always to bridge over in Dickey Valley. Where is the line.

825743157[/snapback]

Not being any smarter, but that is a good discription where the Roane County Lines may exist but tell us, oh great one, where does the O.S. Roane County lines extend into Anderson for O.S. Schools that are into Roane County. Answer, I'll make it easy for you, they don't.

Newspaper Man not being smart but where is the cut-off on where your suppose to attend,Wheres the line?Im just trying to see I know OS runs all the way to the 27-62 split in Harriman. And always to bridge over in Dickey Valley. Where is the line.

825743157[/snapback]

Not sure about the boundaries there used car salesman.

Edited by kingbrian3

CYJacket do I sense a little attitude their I was just asking a question know need to get angry. And you never have mentioned about breakfast Sat. ?

825743326[/snapback]

No attitude here roundball fan that is played by girls. I ain't mad. I have made several comments in the past that have peeved off cat fans. Even in this thread. Thought I would let it rest. As for breakfast, I will have to check my CD's to see if they are earning enough money to feed you.