Alcoa v/s Fulton

Tornadofan15

Good point. It is true that only morristown west has beat maryville lately, and doesn't matter how much anyone dislikes maryville, the skill, and intelligence of George Quarles can never be doubted. He is the best coach there is, in terms of creating game plays, even when he loses half his team. Good luck to maryville the rest of the year, and Alcoa beats Fulton, Dustin gets it going.

Alcoa 35

Fulton 21

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think Alcoa by a couple of TD's .... it is showing why you should have spring practice ... I am a Fulton alum and have watched first two games .. and there are mistakes being made that if Fulton had spring practice that they might not have made .... both were close games and a mistake here and there cost them those losses .. special teams are killing Fulton and that is also a result of no Sring practice ... not enough time to get a Soph QB ready to play and cover all you need to in kicking game ... Fulton is notorious for slow starts and picks up as season gets going ..they better hope for that cause they cant afford another region loss .. they have alot of fine athletes and just need to get in sinc ..it has hurt that they have had so many injuries .. two OL have been down .. one playing with a cast on arm now ... Cobb was hobbled against AE and he didnt play but maybe 5 or 6 plays against AC .. his ankle is not well and it looks like he wont be ready for Alcoa .. so that hurts a bunch especially on defense where they will have to try and slow down Lindsey and co ..... anyway just some of my observations ..I think Fulton has to play a great game to have a chance ... but going by what they have done first two games ..... I see it 35-20 Alcoa .....

I think this game has the potential to be REALLY exciting!

In Fulton QB's defense, I'm sure he takes responsibility for fumbling some of those snaps, but the center was also playing with a cast on his right hand & had to snap with his left hand. Jack made some very good plays, too.

Fulton should've won. AC's running game didn't impress me. AC recognized late in the game that their tall receiver #88 was WAAAY taller than our db's & could catch over them. I'm not making excuses - good teams figure these things out & go with what works & it paid off for them in the end.

Fulton needs to show everybody what's up. This is their first home game of the season - I hope they start it with a win!

GO FALCONS!

825738936[/snapback]

are you still on this??? AC beat you not the refs not one player last time I checked Anderson Co. is now 2-0 and fulton is now 0-2 not the refs 1-0 or #88 1-0. accept it and move on because if you think that brandon warren and lankster wont do the same thing on the fade over the lollipop kids on the corner you are very wrong. alcoa wins this going away and some how KWalker blames the refs or players or maybe the wind or the height of the grass i dont know but it should be interesting.

Fulton facts:

0-2

Poor fundamentals.

Poor special teams.

Key injuries.

Has yet to live up to the hype.

Alcoa facts:

2-1

Have soundly beaten two very weak teams.

Was dominated by an inexpereinced Maryville team.

Game facts:

Game has no playoff implications.

Game means very little now that these two highly hyped teams have showed that it was truly just hype.

Prediction: Whoever scores first wins because the other team will lay down.

Edited by krakatoa

Fulton facts:

0-2

Poor fundamentals.

Poor special teams.

Key injuries.

Alcoa facts:

2-1

Have soundly beaten two very weak teams.

Was dominated by an inexpereinced Maryville team.

Game facts:

Game has no playoff implications.

Game means very little now that these two highly hyped teams have showed that it was truly just hype.

Prediction:  Whoever scores first wins because the other team will lay down.

825741760[/snapback]

I agree with you

are you still on this??? AC beat you not the refs not one player last time I checked Anderson Co. is now 2-0 and fulton is now 0-2 not the refs 1-0 or #88 1-0.  accept it and move on because if you think that brandon warren and lankster wont do the same thing on the fade over the lollipop kids on the corner you are very wrong.  alcoa wins this going away and some how KWalker blames the refs or players or maybe the wind or the height of the grass i dont know but it should be interesting.

825741712[/snapback]

Hey moron - did you notice the date I typed this?! It was days ago you idiot. Fulton started out slow last year & look where they ended up?! STATE CHAMPS while you sat home & maybe watched it on TV. Fulton's not gonna lay down & die - I'll tell you that right now!

GO FALCONS!