The South Doyle Cherokees

Peter North

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the complaint with duncan for; he has not made a call that hurt the team yet and now someone is trying to blame him for what is going on at south doyle. i have a growing interest in this situation due to my acquaintance with the old doyle high but you people should not point fingers at him. he is a legendary coach in tennessee and i am sure that he has the programs best interest at heart, you can't blame him for listening to powell games on radio (if that is what he is doing) he spent many years there

Bring back swaffy the finest dressed coach in knoxville and his coaching hat and tie to the s.d. sideline

825745627[/snapback]

Where is the ole Swaffy hanging out these days? I don't know about his coaching abilities while at SD, but I guarantee you the players played with emotion, heart, and fire.

I think SD should put Orlando Lightfoot at RB...we were teamates at West when I played midget and supermidget ball...we were filled with great players especially running backs like Jam Fine from Fulton and Nick McFadden from Catholic and IMO Lightfoot was the best RB out of those 3...and i know the RB they have now is good or whatever but I would still like to see him in the backfield.

I think SD should put Orlando Lightfoot at RB...we were teamates at West when I played midget and supermidget ball...we were filled with great players especially running backs like Jam Fine from Fulton and Nick McFadden from Catholic and IMO Lightfoot was the best RB out of those 3...and i know the RB they have now is good or whatever but I would still like to see him in the backfield.

825746523[/snapback]

Orlando Lightfoot plays RB. He's injured right now. I think its a ankle injury. Don't know how long he will be out.

South-Doyle Football

Edited by mobry

robpride -

Please - I mean pretty please.

Why was he not brought back to Powell this summer?

825746475[/snapback]

sorry peter north......try another school lol

dont know the reason but we got a great young ad by the name of mark major who the community loves......................i think will keep him if its ok

i do appreciate you asking nicely tho.

that is a pretty lame excuse for not sending people where they need to be, Chandler is a lifelong doyle person who spent many years there doing a good job. Very popular with everyone around. Also, sending Duncan back to powell would insure their continued climb. Don't blame Duncan for what has happened at SD he has done alot to make a better program. It seems that the new coaching staff is doing a better job each week and that the kids like playing for them