The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

Let's just hope that this game don't get out of hand like it did last year with that big fight, had something close to 100 participants involved. I can guarantee you that the police prescence will be stepped up after that incident. I know for my saftey that's a good thing. I too am working security but not uniformed so you will not know who I am... :D I get extra credit points for doing this. The criminal justice program I'm in requires community service so this is my time for that...lol.

825742377[/snapback]

will be sure to bring my nun chucks, samurai sword, my grandma and my this will hurt me alot more then it hurts you paddle :lol:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be sure to bring my nun chucks, samurai sword, my grandma and my this will hurt me alot more then it hurts you paddle  :D

825742403[/snapback]

It's a shame that some people try to get under the skin of others. However, go right ahead and bring them all, I'm sure my buddies in the Sherriff's Dept. will not mind hauling your sorry butt to jail.... :lol: Anyways!!!! That was actually stooping down to his level...my bad! Was just trying to make a valid point and someone tries to be funny and really throws the stuff out of porportion. I know stuff will get started at the game, nothing we can do about it, just wish that a rivalry could be fun and not violent like last year.

It's a shame that some people try to get under the skin of others. However, go right ahead and bring them all, I'm sure my buddies in the Sherriff's Dept. will not mind hauling your sorry butt to jail.... :lol: Anyways!!!! That was actually stooping down to his level...my bad! Was just trying to make a valid point and someone tries to be funny and really throws the stuff out of porportion. I know stuff will get started at the game, nothing we can do about it, just wish that a rivalry could be fun and not violent like last year.

825742422[/snapback]

it's a joke :D:D funning laugh oh well i get put in jail again i will just go back to the work detail at the senior citizen center :D

825742422[/snapback]

I hope there is no violence like last yr. That was ugly and a blackeye for our great rivalry. I hope fans and students from both sides show more class and that security is in full force.

Edited by Wildcatbaseball

I hope there is no violence like last yr. That was ugly and a blackeye for our great rivalry. I hope fans and students from both sides show more class and that security is in full force.

825742443[/snapback]

Let's just go out there have a good time and watch a really good game. And mjhub, I took your "joke" but found no humor in it, this is a real serious situation that got way outta hand last year, and honestly would not like to see any repeats or dejavu.

i totally agree titansvols its such a great rivalry but people just like to take a little game to far and turn it in to a showdown.....but im really excited about the game and so are the players and students at Tullahoma.....im expecting a big crowd from the students friday.....and about what wildcatbaseball said Tullahoma isnt all just our QB winning us the games but everyone has been doin their part in the past 2 games.....the OLine that everyone thought would be garbage is not doing to bad of a job at all.......Tullahoma has pretty darn good recievers to but 2 of them got suspended from the game...one of them for a whole game and the other for the 1st half....i am goin to say tullahoma 27-21

I guess you do not know who runs his web site

Don't beleive it really matters. Mujhb reminds me of the Semperfiblue from last year. Why argue with an idiot? Maybe this guy ( or girl ) will go away like blue has.

The game is a toss up!!! Hope all the troublemakers stay at home and if there is anything that people want to talk about the next day, it will be how each team gave it their best shot and played hard and not focus in on one player that lost the game because of a bad play.