Warren County@ White County

WC43

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the first quarter, Warren County will score 10 points, and White will start out slow. Everyone will think it's all over. White will score 14 in the second, and 7 in the third. Then WC will score another touchdown and go for two but miss it. Then they will score a touchdown and they will win. That's what's going to happen. I read the future.

In the first quarter, Warren County will score 10 points, and White will start out slow. Everyone will think it's all over. White will score 14 in the second, and 7 in the third. Then WC will score another touchdown and go for two but miss it. Then they will score a touchdown and they will win. That's what's going to happen. I read the future.

825739301[/snapback]

Which WC? White or Warren?

Can I talk to you about an opening as my personal stockbroker?

Warren Co's biggest hurdle is to keep their players healthy. They don't have a lot of depth. They will prove one way or the other if they have enough talent to make the playoffs. I guarentee one thing, after watching the film of the LC game, no other teams in Region 3 will take them for granted. Warren Co has home games against Coffee Co and Franklin Co and has to go on the road to Cookeville and Cumberland Co. Cumberland Co is struggling this yr, but as we all know, strange things can happen on the mountain.

Friday night is gonna be huge! Two good teams, with two huge crowds. From what I hear Warren is gonna be bringing the whole county and then some. (myself being the then some!) I think this will be a good one, and I'm sticking to my prediction earlier. But to reinforce my prediction, I'm going to create a White Co. Warriors team on Madden '06 to see if they can handle the Pioneers. (Yes I know it's stupid, but it's fun!) GO PIONEERS!!!

I've seen the film of the Warren County/Lincoln County game. Warren County could have easily won that game. The pioneers are pretty good. Yes, Lincoln loss by a ton to Franklin...but they turned the ball over seven times in that game. Lincoln County is not a bad team and Warren County gave them all they could handle.

Not taking anything away from White County, but they had better bring their A game.

Go Pioneers!!!