Warren County@ White County

WC43

Warren County by 17.

Possibly more Pioneer fans in the sears than Sparta fans (just a prediction). This in no way means Sparta will not draw their fans out. But I'm hearin' that folks are gonna really, really turn out for this one.

BTW...

Starting to here about some of those '91 players (The illustrious "Nurseyman's Bowl team") jumping back on the Pioneer bandwagon. They've kicked this team for so long, I don't know if there's a seat left for 'em.

GO PIONEERS!!!!!

825738810[/snapback]

First of all, the '90 team played in the Nurseryman's bowl you moron. The Head Coach of the Pioneers was also a player on that "illustrious" team. Secondly, where do you get off talking smack when you never played a down of high school football? Maybe you should stick with talking about tennis or whatever it was you did in high school. Your trash talking on this site serves no purpose other than motivating the opposing teams.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here's the update from Madden '06 on Nintendo Gamcube. There will be three games played. The first two have already been played. Game one: Warren Co. 8 White Co. 6 Game two: Warren Co. 26 White Co. 21 As of right now White Co. has a good secondary, but can't handle the running game. Warren Co. has a slight problem with not being able to kick extra points or field goals well, and has thrown at least three to four interceptions in the last two games. (Of course I'm playing as the Pioneers, and I stink right now at Madden. :rolleyes: ) Game three will be tonight or tomorrow, depending on my wife. (This is all for fun guys so don't take it seriously.)

First of all, the '90 team played in the Nurseryman's bowl you moron. The Head Coach of the Pioneers was also a player on that "illustrious" team. Secondly, where do you get off talking smack when you never played a down of high school football? Maybe you should stick with talking about tennis or whatever it was you did in high school. Your trash talking on this site serves no purpose other than motivating the opposing teams.

825740521[/snapback]

Glad your still around Mike.

Let's look at my quote again shall we...

"some of those '91 players"

1. You're right. Wrong year. Graduated in '91 played in 90.

2. Key word here is "some". Not all the players...some. Like you Mike not Chris.

3. Wasn't trash talking the team in Sparta. Just the 90warrior who gave the Pioneers no credit for playing a tough Lincoln County team. I guess you can't comprehend that though.

4. Didn't know that you had to play football to be able to talk football. Heck, CoachT should only let you into this Football thread if you've played at least one down of football. That's makes soooo much sense.

5. Don't go changin'... Mike.

GO PIONEERS!!!!

Seems like alot of you are interested in White and Warren Co. Football

so lets have a good crowd Thursday for the Freshman Game. Those teams

had a couple of good battles last year in Middle School with White County

comming out on top.

825741467[/snapback]

Correct. White County went undefeated last year and the closest game they had was a good Warren Co. team.

You know in the past few years Warren and I'm assuming White County (I may be wrong) haven't had all that great teams. Then all of a sudden their middle school and freshman teams have stepped up and started kicking butts and takin' names. That's where great high school teams start: kids who stick together and play their best at the middle school/freshman levels.

Edited by WC_VOL

You know in the past few years Warren and I'm assuming White County (I may be wrong) haven't had all that great teams. Then all of a sudden their middle school and freshman teams have stepped up and started kicking butts and takin' names. That's where great high school teams start: kids who stick together and play their best at the middle school/freshman levels.

825741702[/snapback]

And it makes it sooo much easier when the Middle School, Freshmen and Varsity coaches all get along and row in the same direction with common goals. That used to not be the case in the "Nursery Capital". I can remember years ago watching Middle School games with the Varsity coaches in the press box. It was almost as if they were hiding from their own future players and fellow coaches. Could never understand that mentality.

Glad your still around Mike.

Let's look at my quote again shall we...

"some of those '91 players"

1. You're right. Wrong year.  Graduated in '91 played in 90.

2. Key word here is "some". Not all the players...some. Like you Mike not Chris.

3. Wasn't trash talking the team in Sparta. Just the 90warrior who gave the Pioneers no credit for playing a tough Lincoln County team. I guess you can't comprehend that though.

4. Didn't know that you had to play football to be able to talk football. Heck, CoachT should only let you into this Football thread if you've played at least one down of football. That's makes soooo much sense.

5. Don't go changin'... Mike.

GO PIONEERS!!!!

825741105[/snapback]

I find it difficult to discuss football with a tennis queen such as you…Bryan.

With that said, let us review your quote again:

Obviously I am included in the “some” who have “kicked THIS team for so long.”

I have yet to kick THIS team, but remember, the season is young. And yes, I think there will be a seat left for myself and “some” of the others because Warren County is 2-1 and has beaten two of the worst programs in the state – not yet world-beater status. THIS team is much improved, I am behind THIS team, but they still have a long way to go. Let’s be real for a second – the schedule is as weak as I have ever seen for a 5A team.

And yes, I suppose I would use the word “illustrious” to describe the 1990 season keeping in mind the recent history of Warren County football.

Oh, and I comprehend this: Consider your class Bryan – there were only SEVEN football players out of your class of 375+. There must have been some bad aromas in the air, or contaminated water, or maybe too much insecticide used in the nurseries that year to conceive such a pathetic progeny as that.