• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

Wow

WoW

WOW

That is quite amazing! I cant believe I missed it! IM NEVER MISSING ANOTHER GAME AGAIN!

Its not a low point Rebelguy. Father Ryan just proved that they are a darn GOOD TEAM.

I have 100% faith in my boys again. I knew they could do it. Suprise game? No, Father Ryan played to their ability, this I know. This is what we can see for the rest of the season.

To beat a team like Franklin HS amazing, even if it is Father Ryan! How we can beat Franklin but lose to Pope I dont know. Congratulation to Pope by the way, heard they won in OT.

Catholic Schools Victorious

825744937[/snapback]

wrestling no one wants you at the games anyways. every week you talk bad about your own players that are playing for you and all the other fans. your the type of fan that we don't want.

Had to wait a couple days to post my two cents on the game for fear of what i might say if i posted directly after the game. I was embarrassed to be a Rebel fan as i walked out of that stadium on Friday night. Before the game i heard a couple franklin players discussing amongst themselves about not completely knowing what to expect because of their lack of practice that week.

I dont care who you are playing: In the state of Tn it is impossible to win a single game if you only practice twice. Coach Clayton embarrassed himself and this program on Friday night because the team was not prepared to play at all.

Congrats to Father Ryan on the victory, you all deserved it and came ready to play. Too bad Franklin didnt for it would have been a great game.

Coach Clayton is not the only one to blame. The seniors at Franklin need to take it upon themself and get the team together when they know they should be practicing, whether it be a holiday or not. You all need to take a deep look inside of you and decide right now if you want to be playing in December or sitting at home wishing and knowing that you could be.

Will be honest here and it may sound bad but its the truth. Franklin is not a "team" this year. I have only been back to see one game and have noticed it in just a short period of time. It was a team that was so good the past three years and it is the reason they are not executing well this year. Until this group of seniors gets together and becomes a team do not expect anything special. It starts with the seniors and moves down through the other classes. Will be a long road for Franklin if they dont get their act together

I was in the stands this past Fri. and I will say it was a rather embarrassing loss for Franklin. But after seeing the game, I don't think the problem is the coaching staff. Clayton came in with a lot of pressure and I don't think many of Franklin's "fans" are helping much. And maybe instead of looking at the coaching staff you should look at the players. They played with no heart. They let themselves get thrown all over the field. I have been watching Franklin football for the past few years and I have always seen a strong amount of senior leadership on their teams. Do they have that this year? Cause if they did no matter how bad the coaching might be or how many days off they get, they still shouldn't lose like they did on Fri.