Who wins region 4-1a

flyinhawaiian11

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale County hands down

825739582[/snapback]

Have to agree since they are the only 1A public school in the state to have "private school" conditions where there is plenty of $$$$$$, support, and since the county is so geographically small, maybe a few outside the county border crossing the line to play football there. By the way, isn't Trousdale the only county in the state to have practly every single road/sreet in it paved. All roads lead to TC........ :lol::lol: "If you play foolsball" quote - Mama Boucher

Edited by kingfish66

Have to agree since they are the only 1A public school in the state to have "private school" conditions where there is plenty of $$$$$$, support, and since the county is so geographically small, maybe a few outside the county border crossing the line to play football there.  By the way, isn't Trousdale the only county in the state to have practly every single road/sreet in it paved.  All roads lead to TC........ :lol:  :lol:  "If you play foolsball" quote - Mama Boucher

825739667[/snapback]

I live in Trousdale County and can tell you it all about the coaching. I can also tell you where most the boys on the team live and its not Wilson or Sumner County.

All the roads in Trousdale are paved. LOL. I remember riding the bus from school and pretty much the only paved roads we were ever on was Highway 25, 231 and the roads around the school. Other than that everyone lived on gravel roads but then again thats out in the boonies.

How good is Friendship Christian this year??

825740186[/snapback]

Very fast, still skilled, with a swarming defense. The sophomore runningback Rickaway is going to be a great one. He's scored nine TDs already.

Jon Miller is a very able quarterback, too.

I'm beginning to think about them being as much a defensive team as an offensive one. They've scored 97 points and given up only 14 so far in three games, with two shutouts.

Very fast, still skilled, with a swarming defense. The sophomore runningback Rickaway is going to be a great one.  He's scored nine TDs already.

Jon Miller is a very able quarterback, too.

I'm beginning to think about them being as much a defensive team as an offensive one. They've scored 97 points and given up only 14 so far in three games, with two shutouts.

825740247[/snapback]

I think that FC will give TC a real good game. They spread you out and Rickaway is one of the best backs around. It will come down to these 2 for the Region championship. I agree with dawgwriter they have the complete game. Kicking game will be a big part of their game. And both teams have good ones. I hope I get to see this game.

Trousdale Co. is the hands down favorite! The question with them is can they keep all their players on the field and out of jail for molestation and such!! Amazing how quickly Trousdale residents can forgive their star players for their off the field shortfalls.

Friendship is still a year away from competing for another Region Championship but should give Gordonsville a close race for the 2nd home playoff game in this Region.

Gordonsville is better than last year but still has to find a way to stop FCS spread offense before they can reclaim their dominance in this region.

After these 3 it falls off fast and bad! Clay Co or Monterey will claim the 4th playoff spot but it will definitely not be Watertown this year. Their new staff has big shoes to fill before they will contend again in this Region!

1). TCHS

2). FCS

3). Gordonsville

4). Monterey