cascade and huntland

baseball star 24

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade is big and strong. They have some hard nosed running backs too. If they can last all four quarters they may pulll it out.

825740048[/snapback]

They are big, but Cascade's big strong line hasn't lasted 4 quarters yet. I do agree with letrrip, preperation will be the key, but can Cascade last long enough to see another solid game plan from Coach Kenny and staff through to the end? Cascade will be prepared, but it may not matter if they can't hold up for all 4 quarters. Good luck Coach Kenny and gang, I just hope that you don't need it.

It won't be close. Huntland will win by 21 or more unless they fumble more than 4 times.

825741151[/snapback]

Why do you feel Huntland will win by 21 ? They played yous guys tough, only to give yous points on fumbles and blocked punt. The game was closer than the score. For that matter Cascade gave yous guys your biggest scare last year and they only lost 3 key players. I'm seeing a typical Cascade-Huntland game. Hard nose physical and not being settled until the final horn sounds. To close to predict !