Pearl-Cohn Tragedy

nununu

I send condolences to the family of Pearl-Cohn football player Jonathan Patton, as well as the Firebird family in the loss of a great player and young man. This is a great loss for the Firebirds, because also involved in the accident was WR Rashad Mason. "West End" was a great kid and leader and will be missed by one and all that knew him.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I send condolences to the family of Pearl-Cohn football player Jonathan Patton, as well as the Firebird family in the loss of a great player and young man.  This is a great loss for the Firebirds, because also involved in the accident was WR Rashad Mason.  "West End" was a great kid and leader and will be missed by one and all that knew him.

825740615[/snapback]

Prayers from me and my family in VA. This is happening way too often. :) We have been hit a few times here in the past year by tragedies such as this. I hope the families can find some comfort in all of this. Also, well wishes to the two injured players from this accident.

Guest catfish-hunter

Prayers from everyone in Cheatham Co. :thumb:

This is the kind of thing that makes us stop and realize that this is just a game and that we all should always live life to it's fullest. I just hope that the Pearl Cohn football program can pull together during this close time and keep up what was a strong start to the 2005 season.

How bad was Rashad Mason injured in the accident????

Edited by catfish-hunter

Prayers from everyone in Cheatham Co. :thumb:

This is the kind of thing that makes us stop and realize that this is just a game and that we all should always live life to it's fullest.  I just hope that the Pearl Cohn football program can pull together during this close time and keep up what was a strong start to the 2005 season. 

How bad was Rashad Mason injured in the accident????

825740803[/snapback]

Dont really know how serious the injuries are..

[not really sure] but i think he was one the two people that was thrown from the car .. and was still in the hospital this morning..

Sad but true..you never know what life has planned for you.

Edited by boski