• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Panola  40

Germantown  10

SP Total yards- 508

Germantown Total yards- 210

Very tough night for the Devils...hopefully they can learn from the experience and put it to good use in the region games that lay ahead.

825744876[/snapback]

Hey...that's a great high school football team you lost to. No shame in taking on a powerhouse. It can really help down the road.

My hat is off to Germantown they have a good and well discipline team and now they will give the rest of the teams that they play a tough game. Good luck to Germantown the rest of the season.

825745338[/snapback]

Looks like S. Panola, MS is for real--AGAIN! Great win.

While I'm not surprised that SP beat Gtwn, I am surprised @ the margin of victory. I thought Gtwn would be MUCH more competitive. Credit obviously goes to SP's dominance, as indicated by the final score (I did NOT attend the game).

It'll be interesting to see how Gtwn bounces back from such a humiliating loss, at home. It was a serious REALITY check: this year's Gtwn squad is a notch or two below its predecessors, and will likely NOT contend for a State Title this year.

Lastly, I have a sneaking suspicion that S. Panola has a knack for making MANY teams look awful--am I right, Statman?

I have only one word about South Panola: Machine.  SP is definitely a better team than Germantown--no questions about it.  Devils, time to regroup and prepare for next week's action.

825745115[/snapback]

thanks for having us in town to play! great game and good luck for the rest of germantown's season.

it would be interesting to see south panola play more tn opponents, also.