Riverdale vs. Maryville

BenHasRisen

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it's a logical question. If you're tired of the topic, you won't reply to it.

825745522[/snapback]

If by logical you mean something that can not happen, and any response is purely speculative and based on peoples opinions biased by loyalty, then I guess I agree. To me, speculation and opinions are not always "logical".

Interesting, maybe.

Riverdale....

825743767[/snapback]

Ive gotta take maryville, Ive just seen that team do too much. With nothing, when they have something they are seemingly unstoppable. Yes ive seen Riverdale play but im sticking to Maryville and GQ...BTW Nice rings! But does Riverdale only have 4? i thought they had more then that..Blount County is reppin with 14 (8-MHS, 6-AHS)

What if these two teams played? What do you believe would be the outcome? I know 5A seems superior, but would these two teams ever even consider playing each other? Or would the thought of one of them not having an undefeated season scare them away?

825743588[/snapback]

Riverdale is ranked 26 in the nation. Maryville is not. Maryville doesnt belong on the same field as Riverdale......Too Big Of An Embarassment

Riverdale is ranked 26 in the nation. Maryville is not. Maryville doesnt belong on the same field as Riverdale......Too Big Of An Embarassment

825746943[/snapback]

south panola ms regularly plays a 4a rival, clarksdale. it's gotten to be a big series. also there is the south panola vs. wayne county, ms (4a) argument that is constantly running.

825746943[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but to say maryville doesn't belong on the same field with any team in the state, is a gross mistake. I wish your team would think like that if they ever did play maryville. I'm pretty sure anyone that plays or coaches at riverdale wouldn't think that way.

I'm sorry, but to say maryville doesn't belong on the same field with any team in the state, is a gross mistake. I wish your team would think like that if they ever did play maryville. I'm pretty sure anyone that plays or coaches at riverdale wouldn't think that way.

825747707[/snapback]

You're exactly right. The posters on this thread are generally not from Riverdale or Maryville, and the ones who are have respect for both programs.

Riverdale[/url]' date='Sep 12 2005 - 10:52 AM']Is Clarksadale as good this year as they normally are?

825747658[/snapback]

as far as i know they are. most people look for clarksdale to make it to the championship game. south panola beat clarksdale in the season opener.

if clarksdale comes from the north and wayne county makes it from the south, that will be an awesome 4a championship. wayne county was the last team to beat south panola back in the 2002 5a state championship game. WC was 5a that year. if it hadn't been for WC, SP would be 45-0 instead of 32-0 now.