Riverdale vs. Maryville

BenHasRisen

Central Bobcat

I believe Maryville whipped OR in a scrimmage this year. 4 tds to 2.

825743827[/snapback]

REbRonnie,you may believe that but you know it is not true, just as you probably believe that your rebs can beat the Bobcats this year which you know is not true also. R'Dale could play their JV and beat you guys. Central Bobcat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as i know they are.  most people look for clarksdale to make it to the championship game.  south panola beat clarksdale in the season opener.

if clarksdale comes from the north and wayne county makes it from the south, that will be an awesome 4a championship.  wayne county was the last team to beat south panola back in the 2002 5a state championship game.  WC was 5a that year.  if it hadn't been for WC, SP would be 45-0 instead of 32-0 now.

825747780[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Are the Mississippi boards this much fun :thumb:

It's in Mississippi.  If you didn't know, they beat Germantown 40-10 last week, I believe.  They are GOOD.

825749024[/snapback]

we are 32-0 with our last loss at the 2002 5a state championship game. would be 47-0 if not for that loss. we ended last season #7 in the nation and last week were #21 in the nation, not sure about this week's ranking.