CARTER COUNTYS BEST

LanderMan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winchester and Horney are great !!!! I would like to add Bill "BJ" Johnson, Jordan Buck, Luke Sparks, Logan Buck, Jordan Hughes (he reminds me of Mark Byrd), Brandon Winchester, Gary Buchanon, Brian Simmons.........geeeeeez all the Landers have stepped up and made Roan Mountain proud of their hard work so far. :thumb::lol:

Another one to watch is still only in middle school, and just started this year, a kid named Logan Morgan, WOW what a kid!

GO LANDERS, Good luck tonight! Cherokee is 4A, its not going to be easy, but we wish you all the luck in the world!!

Sic ' EM!!

I'm talking about the 4 studs of high school football. These guys will reak more havoc than the killer bees of 2002. Lets start with "The Master of Disaster" Jonah Horney. Over 220 lbs. of solid mass that cannot be taken down by one man. Then you have the rifleman, "Winchester". When coach Keith lets him ###### the hammer, he always finds the target. Then you have the chisled 165 lb. wide out, Jordan Buck. He can talk better than his opponents and he can walk better. Finally, you have Dr. Bill Johnson. When the Landers want to find the end zone, they go to Million Dollar Bill. He comes through all the time, and in less than 2 hours, the Cherokee Chiefs are gonna find out what Lander pride is all about. Whoo! :thumb:

A.T. Mighty Mouse Adam Townsend

is doing well for the Hampton sqaud

in just 3 games and and in two of those games just two quarters A.T. has 445 yards in just 28 carries and Adam has 6 Td's

Hampton o-line is big and strong and has gotton the JC press hogs award two weeks in a row. Moveing the other teams d easily racking up pancakes opening big holes for A.T. and Jon potter

The whole Hampton D is doing well, Varsity has not been scored on since the Johnson county game

Jv's D has been scored on a couple of times but have held up well with the varsity's of other teams

Winchester and Horney are great !!!! I would like to add Bill "BJ" Johnson, Jordan Buck, Luke Sparks, Logan Buck, Jordan Hughes (he reminds me of Mark Byrd), Brandon Winchester, Gary Buchanon, Brian Simmons.........geeeeeez all the Landers have stepped up and made Roan Mountain proud of their hard work so far. :D  :lol:

Another one to watch is still only in middle school, and just started this year, a kid named Logan Morgan, WOW what a kid!

GO LANDERS, Good luck tonight! Cherokee is 4A, its not going to be easy, but we wish you all the luck in the world!!

Sic ' EM!!

825744586[/snapback]

No one will ever remind anyone of Mark Byrd ever again. Lets not kill the kid's career before it even starts with silly comparisons like that please.

Good Point, Coach. If he was that good, he would get the ball more often. Mark Byrd is elite. I was probably the second or third fastest player on my team, and I've run sprints against Mark Byrd. He usually beats me by about 5 yards in a 40 yard dash.

Speaking of Byrd, he is on the first team at Milligan College. His baseball ability is just as elite, as many around here said that he would never make it in baseball. Its the beginning of another great career. You see, people should never lose faith in winners. Because day in and day out, whoo! :o everyday of his life, Mark Byrd just keeps on winning and winning and winning. :thumb:

One of my favorite all time players at cloudland was a kid named crazy legs mccurry. he was a goofy lad who always wanted to run the wrong way and has been going down the wrong road for a great while. he was one of the top players out of the small village area of roan mountain but lack of muscle limited his playing time. he later went on to become king of tidy bowl

Edited by Sunny Smith