3.) Ravenwood

4.) Brentwood

5.) Wilson Central

6.) Gallatin

7.) Cookeville

8.) Whites Creek

9.) McGavock

10.) Maplewood

I KNOW THAT MANY FOLKS WILL DISAGREE WITH THOSE FINAL THREE TEAMS ON MY LIST BUT HERE IS WHY I HAVE THEM:

WHITES CREEK: The Cobras crushed Hunters Lane to open the season. Last week they beat a good Lawrence Co. bunch that is 3-1 overall by a good bit. If that wasn't enough last night they crushed an Antioch team that was previously unbeaten and ranked in the top ten this time a week ago.

MCGAVOCK: They won their region a year ago and got upset in the first round of the playoffs by Clarksville. Although they were unbeaten heading into last night people still had their concerns but after the way they beat Stratford they have got to be in this week.

MAPLEWOOD: Talk about a team that went from zeros to heroes it has to be the Panthers. Maplewood was impressive in their final preseason outing against Antioch in the metro jamboree. The Panthers started off the year by beating a very good 3A team in Pearl-Cohn (who beat Overton last night) and last night they got the better of Hunters Lane.

FRW, I have to disagree with you, Franklin probably couldn't beat BA any day of the week... maybe once in 10 times, but Franklin never schedules them... along with any other private schools... and i think this will scare them away as well

but as for Franklin being in the 10 ten?... maybe not this week, but just because FRHS beat them shouldnt make them slip too much

Guest catfish-hunter
Hey Catfish,

How about coming to Gallatin next Friday night for the Gallatin/Wilson Central game?

Should be one of better games in the area that week!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825746743[/snapback]

I will be at the game between Cheatham Co. (3-0) at David Lipscomb (2-1).

Does Gallatin play Glencliff this week or do they play Wilson Central. A week where Brentwood plays Ravenwood, Riverdale plays a good LaVergne team, and Wilson Central and Gallatin play would be some great 5A football across the midstate area :thumb: