Tennessee Titans....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years... :ph34r: ...when Randy Moss was still a Viking... when Shaq and Kobe were still together... 2 years ago is awhile back man...

In this season, he is yet to prove himself... if he isnt healthy, he shouldnt be out there making the team struggle... :P ...because they can do that without McNair's help...

Who do they have better than McNair? No one! So why not play the bet you have? Or they could go with the younger guy in Mauck!

Build for the future is what they should do...McNairs prime is passed him over and the Titans need to build for the future, which doesnt appear to be much of one...

McNairs prime has passed but when his back is healed, he throws the ball as well as anyone in the league. Between Mcnair, Brown.Haynesworth and Bennett, we could use a sideline hospital staff.......... :lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

Big surprise.........it is Thursday and Mc Nair is trying to decide IF he is finally going to practice for the first time this week. If they docked his salary everytime he missed practice, maybe he would decide faster and be a bit healthier and more productive.

but they cant do that to a former MVP or expect him to show up to practice, I mean come on he was a MVP...

Guest dare_2_dream

Well....Peyton has gotten MVP back to back and is YET to miss a practice OR a game. So hard as it sounds to do....it can be done.

Oh I know...I was being sarcastic...McNair needs to be in practice as much as possible, especially the way he has been playing as of late...

but they cant do that to a former MVP or expect him to show up to practice, I mean come on he was a MVP...

Say what you want but I still believe McNair got that MVP because they overlooked him for hte ProBowl the year prior and tried to make amends. Yes, he did have a great year but it did not measure up to the things Manning was doing in my opinion. I'm not a McNair hater, just a realist, which gets me in trouble ALL the time but HEY, Tough Noogies..... B)

Guest dare_2_dream

Say what you want but I still believe McNair got that MVP because they overlooked him for hte ProBowl the year prior and tried to make amends. Yes, he did have a great year but it did not measure up to the things Manning was doing in my opinion. I'm not a McNair hater, just a realist, which gets me in trouble ALL the time but HEY, Tough Noogies..... B)

I think McNair is overrated...That post was nothing but sarcasism...Its time for McNair to move on...Let someone see if they cant offer something better than what McNair is right now, which isnt much of anything...

I think McNair is overrated...That post was nothing but sarcasism...Its time for McNair to move on...Let someone see if they cant offer something better than what McNair is right now, which isnt much of anything...

I agree...Either they need to get rid of him...or draft a young qb and let that young qb learn off mcnair...but mcnair aint that bad...just not a very good team to play around...