Tennessee Titans....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacman showed why he was drafted first round by the Titans today. He ran punt return back for a TD only to be called back for a flag but he still showed he doesn't have a brain after allowing the game winning reception to go for twenty extra yards because of his half attempt to knock the receiver out of bounds. It's a miracle someone from the stands didn't plunk him with a beer bottle. This kid is all about his way or noway. I don't think the Titans will wait much longer for him to get on track.

I disagree as you said we saw what he can do he had a pretty good punt return before the one he took to the endzone. Plus he played some pretty good coverage all game. He is still young and still learning that you can't get by with little pushes on NFL receivers. If he is still doing things like that by the end of next season then they will look into making changes remember the best cover corner to play in the NFL couldn't tackle very well either but he could pick off passes and return punts.

The Titans are just young almost every player mentioned in todays game had a ® beside his name and a lot of the other guys have only been in the league for two or three years. C. Brown, B. Troupe, the entire starting defensive line. The next couple of years looks like they will be fun to watch as they get better and better. Plus every loss puts the Titans within reach of Vince Young or Matt Leinert! ;)

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

Pacman showed why he was drafted first round by the Titans today. He ran punt return back for a TD only to be called back for a flag but he still showed he doesn't have a brain after allowing the game winning reception to go for twenty extra yards because of his half attempt to knock the receiver out of bounds. It's a miracle someone from the stands didn't plunk him with a beer bottle. This kid is all about his way or noway. I don't think the Titans will wait much longer for him to get on track.

So this one game makes up for all the problems he has brought to the Titans organization and for all his previous miscues in games...NO...he is still a bogus waste of a pick in my opinion and will be until he proves it week in and week out, one game doesnt mean jack ;)

He is a wasted pick huh? Why is everyone making Pacman the scapegoat? What about the wasted 1st round pick on Woolfork? Or the wasted pick on Calico? You can point the fingers at alot of people. If McNair goes down we have Volek backing him up, which isn't good. What was his record as a starter last year 2-7, he is 0-1 this year. The Titans are one of the worst teams in the NFL. They can't defend the pass, their best recievers are their tight ends, and then making stupid penalties every game. The root of the problem isn't Pacman Jones, this ship was sinking before he got on board. Sure he didn't help, but don't blame just him. The Titans are going to struggle to get to 6-10. The four winnable games they have left are Cleveland, San Francisco, Miami, and Houston. San Francisco and Miami have played well lately, so the Titans will have to play mistake free ball and not let these teams stay in the game. But hey what do I know?

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

He is a wasted pick huh? Why is everyone making Pacman the scapegoat? What about the wasted 1st round pick on Woolfork? Or the wasted pick on Calico? You can point the fingers at alot of people. If McNair goes down we have Volek backing him up, which isn't good. What was his record as a starter last year 2-7, he is 0-1 this year. The Titans are one of the worst teams in the NFL. They can't defend the pass, their best recievers are their tight ends, and then making stupid penalties every game. The root of the problem isn't Pacman Jones, this ship was sinking before he got on board. Sure he didn't help, but don't blame just him. The Titans are going to struggle to get to 6-10. The four winnable games they have left are Cleveland, San Francisco, Miami, and Houston. San Francisco and Miami have played well lately, so the Titans will have to play mistake free ball and not let these teams stay in the game. But hey what do I know?

Im not saying he is the complete problem...I agree the Titans have been on the decline for awhile now, and they are about at rock bottom...I think we should have used our hard earned pick on someone other than PacMan though...Someone with a positive, winning attitude, who could help build the organization back up...and PacMan isnt that player at all...When we passed on Randy Moss to get Kevin Dyson, I kind of begin to question the Titans organization...then we let go of Neal, who made Eddie everything he was...and is one of the best blocking fullbacks in the league...the Titans dont know how to handle talent or get it out of someone...we will have another high pick this year from the looks of things...and im sure we will waste it yet again...maybe a kicker or something...