Franklin County @ Lincoln County

IMAFALCON

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any predictions/comments on this game. This used to be one of the best rivalries in the midstate but has cooled down as of late...

825745280[/snapback]

It should be a good un because both teams are powerful and judging by last year's game it should be a nailbiter. I think Fc's got the edge tho cause i mean Its FC Outhit!!!!!!Outeffort!!!!!!!!!WIN!!!!!!!!!!GO FC!

This is a classic border war. :unsure:

825745768[/snapback]

Yea im with ya on that ,its gonna be a war ,but i think fc will come out on top cause they are a great group of boys who play together and wont quit like they have done in the past,so all i can say is i hope lc is ready to get hit cause fc goin to the pit for revenge after that nailbinder last year!cant wait till friday.

Yea im with ya on that ,its gonna be a war ,but i think fc will come out on top cause they are a great group of boys who play together and wont quit like they have done in the past,so all i can say is i hope lc is ready to get hit cause fc goin to the pit for revenge after that nailbinder last year!cant wait till friday.

825746555[/snapback]

The Rebels better bring all they have, this year won't be a 2 - 0 snoozer like last year.

Now will the Franklin Co fans will show in huge numbers. Somebody from Franklin Co tell why has it got to the point that some of the fans set on thier hands at home and away game and do nothing. I have been going to all the game for twenty years and it is pitful. Players are begging fans to yell.

I dont wont to make anybody mad. Please tell me.

This is a good rivalry, but this game doesn't seem to generate the interest it once did. Years ago, this was the season opener for both teams. All the fans were anxious to start a new season, and what better to do it than with a game like this....then, both teams were undefeated on the season and both knew that this game would go a long way toward deciding the district championship. Fans who remember those games probably don't get as excited with this game coming further into the season and not having the significance that it once did.

It should still be a great game.