Scott CO VS AE

Old_Highlander_13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time is NOW!!! AE is 1-1 in the region. This is a MUST win game for the Roadrunners. Not only do they need to win they need to shut all the haters up. I'm getting sick and tired of reading what people think about AE. This is the game they need to show everyone that a couple of losses doesn't break the Roadrunners spirit. Its a GUT check time for AE... They're emotions ran high after the lost last night. They're ready to bring the noise and lay the wood...

They've read the talk that was posted this summer. They heard how all the SC fans and players said they were going to beat AE bad. Well, this week is the week that all that trash talk be put back in your face..

Let's GO AE!!

The time is NOW!!!  AE is 1-1 in the region.  This is a MUST win game for the Roadrunners.  Not only do they need to win they need to shut all the haters up.  I'm getting sick and tired of reading what people think about AE.  This is the game they need to show everyone that a couple of losses doesn't break the Roadrunners spirit.  Its a GUT check time for AE...  They're emotions ran high after the lost last night.  They're ready to bring the noise and lay the wood...

They've read the talk that was posted this summer. They heard how all the SC fans and players said they were going to beat AE bad.  Well, this week is the week that all that trash talk be put back in your face..

Let's GO AE!!

825745951[/snapback]

I agree 100% about how ae isn't out, but sc is just gettin started. Im not sayin this because im a sc fan either. Im a alcoa/maryville fan. Ive watched both of these teams play at least 2 games a peice. Scott is defintly a different team from last year. ae is as well, but sc has inproved and ae has unforntally deproved. Both teams are hungry for a region win (the first region game for sc). Scott County will be packed garenteed. I need directions to sc. ive read the posts about these 2 in games for the past couple of years and i dont want to miss this one. (Scott county has scored more points on ae the past couple of years than any other team conbined.)

I pick:

scott-28

ae-13

GO TORNADOES & REBELS!!!!!!!!!

ive read the posts about these 2 in games for the past couple of years and i dont want to miss this one. (Scott county has scored more points on ae the past couple of years than any other team conbined.)

825746208[/snapback]

The only thing about this year is, the game will be played on Friday instead of Thursday like the last 2 years.

AE will be greedy to win this one. They let the last two games just slip past them. This one is going to be good.

Ill take the Highlanders

Scott:49

AE-42

825745613[/snapback]

Old highlander i hate to say this but i doubt there will be 49 points scored in the entire game with both teams combined. It's going to be a low scoring game, scott i think is going to have to play a more determined game then what they have played in the last few games. Friday at taft, i didnt see derek morgan in there much untill the 2nd half i think, so was going on there? Are there any colleges lookin at wesley,man he is aload at runningback one of the best in the state in my opinion. What about gregory and derek,Isaw on T.V. when he powercleaned

315 or how ever much it was, he is a monster, but i havent seen quite i was expecting outta him, but are they any colleges looking at those 3 guys? If scott would go out and play smart and DETERMINED football, man im telling ya what there wouldnt be many teams in the region be able to handle them.