white co. at cleveland

90warrior

What has White County done to be talking about a 9-1 season?? They had a mediocre season last year and lost their season opener after yall were saying an undefeated season was on the way. If they beat Cleveland it will be a solid win but they still have to beat fast Red Bank and Hixson teams and a aerial superior Rhea County team that has the capability to have Caleb Wilson pick people apart.

825748601[/snapback]

There's only one idiot who has ever said that we'd be undefeated or 9-1 this year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can promise you 2 things and you can take it to the bank as much as i bleed maroon and grey sparta will not go 9-1 and we will not be better off without our best athlete taylor.Does he take bad penalties absolutely,but then he snags one out of the air for a 70 yard td,or takes a reverse for a score,breaks a kickoff.He needs a little talking 2 from jr. or mandell!!!!!good luck warriors but i am a realist,we will lose 2 cleveland and red bank.we will go 7-3 or 6-4.

I can promise you 2 things and you can take it to the bank as much as i bleed maroon and grey sparta will not go 9-1 and we will not be better off without our best athlete taylor.Does he take bad penalties absolutely,but then he snags one out of the air for a 70 yard td,or takes a reverse for a score,breaks a kickoff.He needs a little talking 2 from jr. or mandell!!!!!good luck warriors but i am a realist,we will lose 2 cleveland and red bank.we will go 7-3 or 6-4.

I can promise you 2 things and you can take it to the bank as much as i  bleed maroon and grey sparta will not go 9-1 and we will not be better off without our best athlete taylor.Does he take bad penalties absolutely,but then he snags one out of the air for a 70 yard td,or takes a reverse for a score,breaks a kickoff.He needs a little talking 2 from jr. or mandell!!!!!good luck warriors but i am a realist,we will lose 2 cleveland and red bank.we will go 7-3 or 6-4.

825749293[/snapback]

Glad to see another White County fan with some common sense{like me :thumb: }. White Co. will{unfortunately} lose to Cleveland or Red Bank{maybe both}. Good luck Warriors! I'm pulling for you. :thumb: