white co. at cleveland

90warrior

Just keep talking and remember who said what.......then Saturday I want an apology from all who doubted white co. Do you all really think people who know will tell anything on here?? The ones who talk too much DONT KNOW and the ones who talk little may know something. Just an observation but time will tell.

By the way, the only team that has a chance against Sparta is cleveland. And again I think we would be better off as a TEAM without taylor. :thumb:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yau'll will see  after tomorrow night who the idiot is! :D

some fan u are 85 predicting us to lose? :thumb:

825752284[/snapback]

Well, I'm as big a fan of White Co. sports than anybody, but I am realistic. I'm not going to get on here and say we're going to win every game just because I'm a fan. That will come back to bite you. I hope we win them all, but I'm just not seeing it right now. Good luck Friday night Warriors!!!

Taylor is #11.

I believe that Cleveland will have just a little too much for White County. Plummer had had back-to-back monster rushing performances (400 in the past two games), and his speed will provide problems for the Warriors.

On the flip side, White County has Lewis, and I watched what he did against Walker Valley, and if Cleveland is as afraid to hit him as the Mustangs were, he'll do the same thing tonite.

Win or lose, White County should make the playoffs this seasong. A lot of wins and losses in this region hinge on where the game is played. Red Bank will be tough (#14 in the state), but I doubt that Rhea County will be a problem for them. There's too many problems there. Hixson has a lot of team speed, and we'll see tonite if speed+experience=too much for White County, cuz Walker Valley has speed, but no experience.

Beating Walker Valley this year does not give you credibility; beating Cleveland will. Dominating a team that only has 11 letterwinners return does not make you a great team, and that is being a realist.

Cleveland needs to worry about Delaney, Taylor, Rowland, and Lewis. That foursome of players could spell a long night if the Raiders don't come in prepared.

Cleveland 20-14, as the Raiders, fueled by a home crowd, jump out to an early lead and hold on.

whats the best directions 2 cleveland from sparta?

825752899[/snapback]

take 111 out of sparta to spencer take 30 in to dayton... take 60 from dayton, 60 is georgetown rd in cleveland, you'll turn left at paul huff pkwy, keep going, you'll go under the interstate and turn left at peerless which is the second light past the underpass. you'll take peerless about a mile, go left at the first stoplight, which is raider dr. you should be able to figure it out from there.