Hixson at Chattanooga Central

BenHasRisen

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central seems to have the athletes to compete. What is holding them back?

825748121[/snapback]

athletes out of position. They have the athletes to have a lock down defense, but they are not in position, and they have them on offense, instead of suring up the defense, they have some good ones on defense and concentrating on offense, which is not good enough to win games on its own. If they put number 1, 50, 36 on the d line like they were last yr, and keep their two corners, and linebacker core, get rid of those two safeties, they have a very strong defense. But 1 plays more offense than defense, where they have four running backs, they keep him fresh for offense. 50 plays o-line and no defense. 2 is the best running back anyways, sure up the defense, and hand the ball to 2 and 7 and let them make plays. They could win some games this year if they do.

Posted Sep 11 2005 - 07:41 PM

It was a full tear of all ligaments, the kid is doing better, but he won't be playing this year, hopefully he'll be back for next year.

That was probably one of the nastiest injuries I have ever seen! Glad his leg will be okay and he didn't lose his leg or anything.... I am also glad that he is not a senior and has another year to play. Jonathon Abraham at Ooltewah tore his ACL, MCL, and Miniscus (spelling) in the first game of the season vs. Cookeville. Unfortunately this is his senior year and doesn't have another yeat to come back... Glad to hear that the Hixson player is doing better. I know everyone was concerned.