OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

Who is playing good for OS?  Is it their usual grind it out running style or are they throwing the ball?

825747545[/snapback]

OS Brent Kelly threw for two touchdowns, TB Haynes had over 150 rushing, OS held Coalfields Brandon Davis under 50 yrds rushing. Good defense, Justice twins, Brian Rather, and John Hooks had a big game on defense, as did Jesse Gough.

Edited by catback

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood is a hard place to win,Coach Webb will have his troops ready in a close game OS 23 Rockwood 18...

825747878[/snapback]

These county rivalry games are a lot of fun. I bet OS remembers the pounding they took at the hands of the Tigers last year, they will not need any extra motivation. Does anyone remember last years score? Wish I could make it, but I will be in Greenback. Goose, what do you think about the Rockwood/OS matchup?

This will be a tough game. O.S. looks like a team on a mission. Coach Frank and his staff got them moving in the right direction. Rockwood played their worst game that I have ever seen last week. The Tigers have a whole lot to prove. If they come to play, tiger fans will walk away happy. If they show up like they did last Friday...look for a long night. Show me what you are made of tigers... Are you a contender, or a pretender. I have a feeling....but the team will have to show up! Good luck to all the county teams this week.

This will be a tough game.  O.S. looks like a team on a mission.  Coach Frank and his staff got them moving in the right direction.  Rockwood played their worst game that I have ever seen last week.  The Tigers have a whole lot to prove.  If they come to play, tiger fans will walk away happy.  If they show up like they did last Friday...look for a long night.  Show me what you are made of tigers... Are you a contender, or a pretender.  I have a feeling....but the team will have to show up!  Good luck to all the county teams this week.

825748927[/snapback]

Good to here from you Waggle, I agree with you 100%.

This will be a tough game.  O.S. looks like a team on a mission.  Coach Frank and his staff got them moving in the right direction.  Rockwood played their worst game that I have ever seen last week.  The Tigers have a whole lot to prove.  If they come to play, tiger fans will walk away happy.  If they show up like they did last Friday...look for a long night.  Show me what you are made of tigers... Are you a contender, or a pretender.  I have a feeling....but the team will have to show up!  Good luck to all the county teams this week.

825748927[/snapback]

WaggleRT, what is all of this cheerleading talk I see associated with your name on these threads?

Rockwood is a hard place to win,Coach Webb will have his troops ready in a close game OS 23 Rockwood 18...

825747878[/snapback]

This is what alot of you said about the Kingston game and boy did them Yellow Jackets prove you wrong :thumb: ....so maybe this week you will be right but i doubt it. However, the tigers from rockwood will be fired up from the embarassing game last week so Bobcats look out. I predict OS will still come out on top but they better come to play.....