Cloudland @ Williamsburg, KY

THE KING

This game should test the Landers and see how they measure up to Region 2. If its close, then Region 2 should take notice. When I say close, I mean that the Landers are gonna win 24-14. Hopefully, we can come out hard in the first half. If we would have started the Cherokee game with the eye of the tiger, we would have won. Cloudland players, I challenge you to take it to the next level and get the eye of the tiger! Whoo!! :thumb:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mr. King, i don't know what game you saw last friday, but Cloudland Lost. And from what i see, they lost to a not so great Cherokee team and Cloudland was at home. Now they are going to Kentucky only to get sent back with another loss. Mark it down now, one more in the loss column. Other than that there schedule is so week they should win until week 10. By the way what happened with Cloudland and Hampton last year (who won that game?). And I keep hearing on here over and over about how Cloudland has beat Hampton for so many years, but what have they done lately. The way several people are talking on the post you would think Cloudland had beat Cherokee pretty bad, and you all are saying they are going back to Middle Tenn. this year, if I can remember correctly the last time Cloudland went to Middle Tenn. they had beaten Cherokee badly earlier that season and other quality teams like Powell Valley and Hampton.

Hey Mr. King, i don't know what game you saw last friday, but Cloudland Lost.  And from what i see, they lost to a not so great Cherokee team and Cloudland was at home.  Now they are going to Kentucky only to get sent back with another loss.  Mark it down now, one more in the loss column.  Other than that there schedule is so week they should win until week 10.  By the way what happened with Cloudland and Hampton last year (who won that game?).  And I keep hearing on here over and over about how Cloudland has beat Hampton for so many years, but what have they done lately.  The way several people are talking on the post you would think Cloudland had beat Cherokee pretty bad, and you all are saying they are going back to Middle Tenn. this year, if I can remember correctly the last time Cloudland went to Middle Tenn. they had beaten Cherokee badly earlier that season and other quality teams like Powell Valley and Hampton.

825747019[/snapback]

the year cloudland went to state cherokee beat them,and I believe it was by a td. the game was played at orr field,and in no way was hampton a quality team that year. my how our memories seem to be so short dogbreath.and what game were you watching that was a dandy game between two good ballclubs last friday the cloudland / cherokee game this year was about the same as the year the landers went to state. dont get me wrong I aint saying that there going back to state, but they got as good a chance as hampton

Edited by SteelCurtain101

The difference between people like me and morons like dogbreath is that I base my opinions on facts while this dude is living in fantasy land. Here are the facts: Cloudland defeated 4-A Sullivan East 18-7. Sullivan East has went on to hammer the next three 4-A schools by a combined score of 74-14. Another fact: Cherokee is undefeated. A not so good team usually has more losses than wins. Cherokee and Cloudland played neck and neck. The Chiefs destroyed their first two 4-A by a combined score of 49-7. Now I know that you Hampton fans are worried that you might lose your TennCare, and suffering from depression and anxiety. :thumb: But if you'll quit biting your fingernails and read this carefully, you'll start to understand that Cloudland can compete with any 4-A school in upper east Tennessee. Another fact: last year is in the record books. It is over and these are completely different teams this year. Even a third grader can understand that.

Some more facts: Hampton seems to fail to see the big picture. Yes, we lost to Cherokee and we might lose this week as well. But common sense (Hampton fans lack) will tell you that when you play better teams, you only get better. Another fact: Cloudland has beaten Hampton 9 out of ten times. That is what they've done here lately. Unless your "lately" means only last year! :lol:

And another fact: Cloudland will dominate, decimate, obliterate, and exterminate Hampton come week ten! Whoo!! :lol:

You want facts Mr King, then i'll give you facts:

1. Every team Cherokee has played this year has lost all of their games except Cloudland. (and since it's hard for you to comprehend some things that means they have played nobody's) 0-4 Rutledge Pioneers & 0-3 Cocke Co.

2. Another fact is that lately is recent, not 10 years ago.

3. Another fact is that when Cloudland beat Hampton so many years in a row they had a real good coaching staff.

4. Another fact is that you are wrong saying that Cloudland will defiantly win come week 10. Anything can happen, so i'm not going to say that Hampton will defiantly win although i do believe they will very strongly; so strongly that i would be willing to place a bet on it.

5. Another fact for you is that Sullivan East has one 3 straight games after Cloudland, but 2 of the teams they beat is the 0-3 David Crockett Pioneers and the 0-3 Volunteer Falcons.

6. Another fact is that you can look for Cloudland to stay at the same level they are now all year long. And even though Hampton can stomp Cloudland already you can look for them to improve all year long.

By the way, what are you the King of?

Edited by dogbreath

The difference between people like me and morons like dogbreath is that I base my opinions on facts while this dude is living in fantasy land.  Here are the facts:  Cloudland defeated 4-A Sullivan East 18-7.  Sullivan East has went on to hammer the next three 4-A schools by a combined score of 74-14.  Another fact:  Cherokee is undefeated.  A not so good team usually has more losses than wins.  Cherokee and Cloudland played neck and neck.  The Chiefs destroyed their first two 4-A by a combined score of 49-7.  Now I know that you Hampton fans are worried that you might lose your TennCare, and suffering from depression and anxiety.  ;) But if you'll quit biting your fingernails and read this carefully, you'll start to understand that Cloudland can compete with any 4-A school in upper east Tennessee.  Another fact:  last year is in the record books.  It is over and these are completely different teams this year.  Even a third grader can understand that. 

Some more facts:  Hampton seems to fail to see the big picture.  Yes, we lost to Cherokee and we might lose this week as well.  But common sense (Hampton fans lack) will tell you that when you play better teams, you only get better.  Another fact:  Cloudland has beaten Hampton 9 out of ten times.  That is what they've done here lately.  Unless your "lately" means only last year!  :lol:

And another fact:  Cloudland will dominate, decimate, obliterate, and exterminate Hampton come week ten! Whoo!!  ;)

825748045[/snapback]

With the exception of Unicoi Co, Sullivan East will now face the bulk of their schedule. I'm not saying East will lose or pound Central. The Cougars are 0-3 but they have faced Science Hill, Daniel Boone, and Sullivan South.

I heard Williamsburg has a good passing game. How are the Landers in that department?

From what I've seen,Sullivan East will get one more win this season and miss the playoffs. They are better now than they were when they played Cloudland. In the first game at Cloudland,they thought they had the same passing team as last year. Since that time ,they have run the ball about 90 percent of the time. As far as Cloudlands pass defence, its pretty good,but Cloudland will have their hands with Williamsburg. I think the biggest key is, can Cloudland run the ball.

Hey dogbreath, Cocke Co. and Rutlege may be winless but they are still 4-A schools that Cloudland or Hampton should not beat. It is always a big deal when you beat schools with much much larger enrollment. Because it proves that we work harder and take more pride in what we do.

My definition of recently is the last ten years, but I assume that you are very young so I'll cut you a break on that one. And I don't appreciate you saying that we don't have a good coaching staff in Roan Mt. Coach Keith and his staff care more about their players than your daddy Mike ever did. When Lunsford don't have talent then he high tails it, and hits the road. Plus, you all have the "grey pilgrim as your head coach and he screwed up the only chance that you all ever had at winning the title. So, don't talk about good coaching staffs cause you all have far from a perfect coaching staff.

And come week ten, will we spank Hampton, dogbreath, you can bank on it. There is absolutely no way that we will lose. We will stop your running game and sack Lunsford so many times, he'll run crying to his daddy. So learn to live with it and learn to love it, cause its gonna happen! Whoo!! :thumb:

By the way, I'm the King of YOU!! ;):thumb: