Knox West at Knox Halls

Red_Devils_HHS

Well this friday Halls will host West in a big region game. This game is usually played late in the season with playoff hopes usually on the line with the winner in and the loser out. Halls needs this win, and they are capable. Can anyone report on West? Havent heard much bout them this year except they gave Webb a good game.

Still, the Devils are playing some great football. The passing game is coming alive, while Reese and Ferguson are still gettin it done on the ground. Im goin w/Halls with a big region win in a good game.

Halls - 21 West - 14

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this friday Halls will host West in a big region game.  This game is usually played late in the season with playoff hopes usually on the line with the winner in and the loser out.  Halls needs this win, and they are capable.  Can anyone report on West?  Havent heard much bout them this year except they gave Webb a good game.

Still, the Devils are playing some great football.  The passing game is coming alive, while Reese and Ferguson are still gettin it done on the ground. Im goin w/Halls  with a big region win in a good game.

Halls - 21  West - 14

825747025[/snapback]

Where in the world did you hear that West gave Webb a good game? It was 20-3 with about 3-4 minutes to go in the game and West finally scored a touchdown after a Webb turnover. Webb is the reason the game was even that close with 3-4 minutes to go, because they killed themselves with penalties and turnovers. Halls SHOULD run all over West this week PERIOD.

I tend to believe that West is improved this year. Webb might have made some mistakes but still 20 points is the most they have given up all year. If Halls plays without fumbles and penalties on offense they will run the ball on West. IF is a big word. Halls defense has been pretty good and has been causing some turnovers. All things being considered, I believe Halls plays ball control and wins.

Knoxville Halls 23 - West 13

West was supposed to be down this year. Just like each year Cummings does the gets his players prepared. He is a great offensive Coach. The defense is doing better than expected.

On the other side Julian has gotten his team prepared as well. He has implemented the passing game to an always physical team. Very few teams are as physical as Halls is year in and year out. They just have not had the athletes or complete part of the game the past few years. Julian will get them ready, and should be a great matchup of two good teams. I have to give West the edge, just for the reason of team speed.

It's hard to believe that it's week 4 and we're already talking about games having playoff implications, but you better believe it. West is a team that doesn't throw it much, looking to run it right at you. They have some real good running backs and a quarterback that can drop back and throw it fairly accurately. Halls is the same way, but has opened up the passing game the past two weeks which in turn has opened up their rushing attack. Lucas, Boruff, Dayton, Ferguson and Reese have all looked good for Halls on the offensive side of the ball. Halls' O-line is much improved compared to previous years and those holes are really nice for the running backs. Look for Halls to put the ball in the endzone 3, 4, maybe even 5 times this week, but in order to do that, they better not have those costly penalties on long plays or turnovers in key situations. I think the Halls D will be able to hold West enough to ensure the victory. I'm going to go with Halls 31 West 21

halls is running a extremely clean offence right now that helped them compete against an amazing central team. I also saw west game against webb it was sloppy from both sides but i saw some high points on the west defence this will be a closer game but i think that halls will pull away with this one in the fourth.

West-21

Halls-31