Who is the Top Receiver in Chattanooga area?

moc3balla

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe it is a mix of - i hate temple cause the usually always beat us in everything and now I am a loser who wastes my life hating temple on coacht and sometimes bragging about my cool truck b/c I am such an athlete and have such experience and expertice on all these subjects ( very sarcastic)- oh and you didn't play football- ever did you?-oh yea and you stunk at basketball also--

Mike, it's ok dude. Don't let 'em get to you, man.

Remember, this is just Coach T -- a place for people to express their opinions, that's all. Don't take it too seriously.

Oh, by the way -- sorry I called you out by name. <_<

i know its just coacht, it just gets annoying having those guys respond to everything i say calling me out by name but they dont say it to anyone else, i dont have a problem with you tho, b/c you are nice about everything you say, but oh well

or maybe it is a mix of - i hate temple cause the usually always beat us in everything and now I am a loser who wastes my life hating temple on coacht and sometimes bragging about my cool truck b/c I am such an athlete and have such experience and expertice on all these subjects ( very sarcastic)- oh and you didn't play football- ever did you?-oh yea and you stunk at basketball also--

Hang out on CoachT? Check how many posts I've made in the past month>

ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE...

Does Adam Vespie play football and how did he get to Temple??

Hang out on CoachT? Check how many posts I've made in the past month>

ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE...

Does Adam Vespie play football and how did he get to Temple??

glad to hear you had no other objections other than the hang out on coacht part which I didn't say- I said you waste your life hating temple on coacht- and you kinda helped prove my point b/c you don't nake very many posts but when you do- you go off on temple- so thanks for the help-

Adam Vespie does not play football and he came to temple b/c he wanted to be on a good basketball team- he got to come b/c his family moved- which allows him to play next year without sitting out- not sure all the TSSAA rules on that but there--ya have what I do know...

look shutup man, i wasn't saying anything about his ability b/c i think he's a really good player, and i know thats why temple passes all the time b/c that is playing to their strength, seriously why do all you temple people call me out by my name every time you make a post responding to me, i mean seriously just shutup with it, i wasnt downing seth or anyone, i was just saying that yeah he probably wouldn't put up the same numbers at another school b/c he wouldn't get thrown too near as much b/c larger schools have a more balanced offense, get over it...i hope you do well the rest of the season seth, im not trying to bring you down with any of this, good luck!

Mike is right that if Seth played on a team that was more balanced he wouldn't get as many opportunities as he does, that's just a fact. However, if he and Smithson were on a different team, the numbers could be bigger, due to the fact that Kevin can really throw the football. So its hard to tell.

I do think stats can be misleading, but the fact is, these two boys are very good and Temple with limited resources has to play to their strengths. If Seth was as good a runner as he is a receiver, he would carry the ball 30 times a game. You just have to ride the horses you have and in Temple's case there just aren't that many horses.

I realize that in boys basketball Temple has had the better end in the win category and then football one time, but get serious about Temple beating Grace in EVERYTHING. I don't know if there is another sport out there that Temple has beat Grace in. I know that boys basketball is life but that is not EVERY sport so give Grace Golden Eagle a break.

I think you mean megalomania, don't you?

It is very clear you are a bit emulous and umbrageous of Temple's talented players.

Let's all remember how "talented" Boyd-Buchanan was last year. Now they have moved up one classification and they are 1-4...Temple is weak team with two good players whos stats are blown up because they play even weaker teams..I understand you guys are supporting your players, but this is not basketball.

Edited by give'emsix

Let's all remember how "talented" Boyd-Buchanan was last year. Now they have moved up one classification and they are 1-4...Temple is weak team with two good players whos stats are blown up because they play even weaker teams..I understand you guys are supporting your players, but this is not basketball.

I believe that Temple has more than just "two good players".

Don't overlook Josh Smith (6'2, 225 lb. Junior) who does a lot of things and doesn't get alot of credit for his talents. He had 11 carries for 108 yards (1 touchdown) last friday, and had about 15-20 tackles. The dude is one of the hardest working players on the team. Then you have Dee Newson who had a 98 or 99 yard kick-off return for a TD on Friday, and does a lot of other things well when given the chance.

So, don't even sit in front of your computer and criticize Temple's "weak team".