Powell vs. Maryville

headhunter98

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy's BBQ "crap"???  Come on FBDad, surely you jest!

Back to my question:  who off of last year's Powell team is playing D-1A besides Bruhin?

825752677[/snapback]

From last year:

Zane Bruhin is at Marshall and Baron Huber is at Bama, both on scholarship. Zane is redshirting, and Baron had a great fall camp and will redshirt, unless injuries force him to play this fall.

Kicker Tom Hansen is an invited walkon at Purdue. He and an in state kicker from Indiana were told they would compete for a scholly for next year. The in state kicker was cut from the team, and Tom has had a good fall. There is a senior kicker at Purdue right now, so Hansen has a great shot at winning the job in the spring.

Logan McKinney signed with Carson-Newman.

Andrew Roach signed with Cumberland University.

Edited by HTV

Buddy's BBQ "crap"???  Come on FBDad, surely you jest!

Back to my question:  who off of last year's Powell team is playing D-1A besides Bruhin?

825752677[/snapback]

If you've eaten the quality I have around and about, Buddy's would not be in the top ten! I'll post a list at a later date. I do however, support anything the Rebel Boosters come up with, in time and money!

Them State Rings Cost some cash ya know!

The field should be drying nicely and we are in for a great night of quality football played by quality young men coached by other quality men! Go Reb's

this one not even close like i predicted but look for powell to rally on this and i promise you if they meet again in the playoffs look for mr. watts to reedem himself

825753345[/snapback]

Unfortunately Watts is about all you guys have. I liked the way your coach put him back in the game against Maryville's second and third teamers to PAD his stats a little bit. I am just glad he didn't get hurt with all those meaningless QB draws he ran when the game was out reach. I thought Watts played a good game he is very dangerous in the open field. I don't think he needs to redeem himself. He could not beat Maryville alone and will not if they play again either. Lee Smith did not show me a whole lot. The game got way out of control and I don't think we are 28 points better than powell but i thought we were clearly the better team tonight.

Well I said the team that turns the ball over the most is the team that gets beat. Maryville dominated Powell with team concept. Mr. Watts, Another Mr. D1, all everything got a good football team (Powell) beat! Like how Powell's coach kept him in to pad his stats and I guess the college scouts won't need to see those Int's or those fumbles. Very poor preformance for a quality player like Mr. Watts. I agree he will rebound, but not vs. a team that is deep in his head. Best preformance for Powel was the running back, sorry can't think of the name but he ran hard all night.

I am very excited the way Maryville controlled this game. Maryville beat a larger and very physical team tonight and there we so many fine plays by so many Maryville players I can't cover them all.

Great win Maryville, WB next!

WB beat a good Ooltahwa team tonight I just heard, if thats a fact next weeks game will be a another good one.