Taft @ Temple.........

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

takinit2thehoop- you stayed away from my question on the last post that you were bashing temple so I ask again- who are you? why do you look forward to temple's demise with everything in you? I understand temple fans are annoying- but all die hard fans can be annoying- do you play football? sports anywhere? or are you just an annoying fan as well who has nothing better to do with your miserable life then get on coacht and bash temple for no real reason? or maybe you have a reason? and I am not making accusations- these are all questions - (hence the question marks) thank you for your time-

takinit2thehoop- you stayed away from my question on the last post that you were bashing temple so I ask again- who are you?  why do you look forward to temple's demise with everything in you?  I understand temple fans are annoying- but all die hard fans can be annoying-  do you play football? sports anywhere? or are you just an annoying fan as well who has nothing better to do with your miserable life then get on coacht and bash temple for no real reason?  or maybe you have a reason?  and I am not making accusations- these are all questions - (hence the question marks)  thank you for your time-

825751691[/snapback]

Don't even give takinit2thehoop the time of day.

People like that are just trying to get people riled up, that's all.

Don't even give takinit2thehoop the time of day.

People like that are just trying to get people riled up, that's all.

825752246[/snapback]

Oldtime is right, there are way too many people on here who shoot off their mouth but give no support for what they say...if you can't support your premise then your premise isn't worth arguing about. I think to be on coach T you should have to pass at least a 6th grade level writing and logic class, that would narrow down the posts considerably.