Gibson Co.

Seminole_Fan

I mean yea so what I ran down the teams but my gosh its college football. Nobody from either school is gonna get on here and be like oh man they are talking smack lets get fired up. I think the board administrators should let a little by. Come on its Tennessee  vs  Florida. Toughest team Tennessee will play all year.

825752765[/snapback]

There are college football boards out there somewhere Seminole .... :o

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im new to this board and I take it that if you bring up college football even though its a highschool message board that they will delete the post.

825752717[/snapback]

You should become a Plus Member. Pretty much any topic can be discussed there. It`s only 12 bucks for a years membership and it helps Coacht maintain this great site. I`d say if you read this board much at all it`s worth the 12 bucks just to keep it going. You`d spend more than that for one night at the movies. Coacht is a much better entertainmeny value.

Seminole Fan? How bout them Pioneers? Huge Win for GC. Congrats on the Victory!!!!! :thumb:

825753493[/snapback]

Yea I posted my apology so everyone could see it. Awesome game. I didnt think ti would be close till i saw him walking around with his bookbag on around the field.That teaches them dotn sit out your runningback just because you dont think it will be a good game. Bruised knee my butt come on Guy get in there and play.

Yea I posted my apology so everyone could see it. Awesome game. I didnt think ti would be close till i saw him walking around with his bookbag on around the field.That teaches them dotn sit out your runningback just because you dont think it will be a good game. Bruised knee my butt come on Guy  get in there and play.

825753556[/snapback]

Bruised Knee? I knew something had to have caused his absence.

seminole thanks for sayin your sorry  but i still aint a fan of you because u called out my team who just beat the #2 team in AA and #1 team in west tn  :thumb:

go gibson

825753708[/snapback]

We wont ever be fans of each other because of our schools, but we will let week 10 do the talking. Also were you at the game tonight?

I live 2.5 miles from GC and i found out right before gametime on the radio that Guy wouldnt be playing and I decided to see that game. looks like I made a good decision. Im a Tide fan but I also go to GC games to see my little brother march in their band. Also Notre Dame is very overrated and we will see that when they play USC AND Tennessee back to back I believe or is it 2 out of 3 weeks. No need to jump on any bandwagons. Ive been with the Seminoles as long as ive loved football.

Geeze.....I had to quit reading! Seminole.....I am glad that you are behind the Tide, but come on............Peabody and Gibson County ARE big rivals, but you don't HAVE to "hate" them!!!!! When you have hate on your brain.....hate will be on your tongue.....which means you tend to say things before you think and then have to apologize for your words or actions.

Sorry for the lecture......"hate" is NOT one of my favorite words. Actually, I encourage my kids NOT to use that word.

And for the record...........the '05 Peabody Tide are excited about their wins, but they take one week at a time and they won't take any team lightly! Most of us/them are not going to "predict wins" through week 10........but we definitely stay positive and work HARD for every game!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Gibson County. Definately the biggest upset of the year in West TN.

I would've loved to have seen the fourth quarter of that game. Hearing the reports, I thought Gibson County had a chance early, but when Westview got on top, I really doubted Gibson County could come back. Shame on me.

Wow. What a great ending to an obviously great game. Certainly, Gibson County showed last night they can play in the "SEC" Region of Class 2A.

Undoubtedly, Milan, Huntingdon, Trenton, Dresden, et al threw a party last night when they heard the score. Makes that region a bit more wide open now. Should be a great region to follow the rest of the year.

Congratulations to Gibson County. Definately the biggest upset of the year in West TN.

I would've loved to have seen the fourth quarter of that game.  Hearing the reports, I thought Gibson County had a chance early, but when Westview got on top, I really doubted Gibson County could come back.  Shame on me.

Wow.  What a great ending to an obviously great game.  Certainly, Gibson County showed last night they can play in the "SEC" Region of Class 2A. 

Undoubtedly, Milan, Huntingdon, Trenton, Dresden, et al threw a party last night when they heard the score.  Makes that region a bit more wide open now.  Should be a great region to follow the rest of the year.

825753998[/snapback]

It still would of been open for the Tide and Milan anyways. Considering that there would of been a 3 way tie for first but now theres a 2 way tie for first and Peabody is in first tied with milan.