Top 15 1A teams in Tennessee

Bobericks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncfan your post and quote was completely taken out of context and it shows just how ignorant you are. Trousdale County has a winning record against all the private schools that they have played. The big reason for moving up to 3A was the huge difference in gate money that could be made. The program down at Trousdale County made more money in one year than they could make in three staying in either 1A or 2A. Plus I wouldn't want to play the private schools either......and losing doesn't even figure into the equation because as already stated, Coach Satterfield has a winning record against BGA, CPA, FRA and DCA. Who would want to play a school that can load up with whoever they want, play them and not draw any gate off the game. Losing wasn't the factor there, the potential loss of money was. Once again, we have another clueless fan posting on coacht ;)

Its also funny that it is easy to say that you run them out CPA i think it is, but forgive me i may be wrong. Everyone wants to say they scared the "bully". It doesnt of course in any way have any thing to do with the fact that Trousdale was able to establish alot of old school rivalries, produce hugh gates, spend less time traveling all over the state for region games, and let thier players get a feel of being competitive at a 3a level. why of course not. Coach Satterfield probably just thought thats the easy way out. Yeah right. If you truly look at the coach he is proud of what he has accomplished and should be. He has taken guys, not enticed into a free ride or better rated school program in exchange for his athletic ability, but took what showed up day after day to learn and play football. he molded them into a team that could be competitive. he hasnt done this once but sevral times. His record stands on it on. As far as building programs there will be big years and bad years, it just depends on abilty and experiance. if you loose alot of your top players, can the ones comming up perform. So if in many of your sitins on the discussions Im sure you can say that the private schools that went to 2a was the reason that Trousdale went back to 1a. Im sure you have first hand facts and not just your opinion. Trousdales record as listed above speaks for itself when it comes to privates.

825756017[/snapback]

If you can't see the light on this then you are denser than the coach said his students were. There are somethings anyone can see except the ones that don't want too. Yes the reason Trousdale went back to 1A is because the privates went to 2A that's the way it is and trying to deny it is the same as the privates saying they don't recruit. You can say it isn't so untill doomsday, but I still know it's the truth. Nuff said!

If you can't see the light on this then you are denser than the coach said his students were. There are somethings anyone can see except the ones that don't want too. Yes the reason Trousdale went back to 1A is because the privates went to 2A that's the way it is and trying to deny it is the same as the privates saying they don't recruit. You can say it isn't so untill doomsday, but I still know it's the truth. Nuff said!

825756167[/snapback]

Conspiracy theory say's it was the privates. Locals say it was the $'s.

I say who cares.

I thought we were going to focus on this year?

Let the kids play.

Uncfan your post and quote was completely taken out of context and it shows just how ignorant you are. Trousdale County has a winning record against all the private schools that they have played. The big reason for moving up to 3A was the huge difference in gate money that could be made. The program down at Trousdale County made more money in one year than they could make in three staying in either 1A or 2A. Plus I wouldn't want to play the private schools either......and losing doesn't even figure into the equation because as already stated, Coach Satterfield has a winning record against BGA, CPA, FRA and DCA. Who would want to play a school that can load up with whoever they want, play them and not draw any gate off the game. Losing wasn't the factor there, the potential loss of money was. Once again, we have another clueless fan posting on coacht :thumb:

825756156[/snapback]

"pujo Posted Today, 01:40 PM

One question, why did'nt Trousdale stay in 3a with all that gate money."

Somebody's bucket has a hole in it and it is leaking all over the place. If it were me I would have stayed with the money. If money is what makes the program tick, they couldn't get it in 2a, but could in 3a, 1a must be rich or something.

Uncfan your post and quote was completely taken out of context and it shows just how ignorant you are. Trousdale County has a winning record against all the private schools that they have played. The big reason for moving up to 3A was the huge difference in gate money that could be made. The program down at Trousdale County made more money in one year than they could make in three staying in either 1A or 2A. Plus I wouldn't want to play the private schools either......and losing doesn't even figure into the equation because as already stated, Coach Satterfield has a winning record against BGA, CPA, FRA and DCA. Who would want to play a school that can load up with whoever they want, play them and not draw any gate off the game. Losing wasn't the factor there, the potential loss of money was. Once again, we have another clueless fan posting on coacht :thumb:

825756156[/snapback]

If the gates were so great then why bounce back to 1A Trousdale fans? Because you got tired of being also rans in 3A and knew you could compete in 1A since the powers like CPA, Ezell, DCA, Boyd Buch, and FRA had moved on!

TO ANY OF THE TOP 15 TEAMS AND PLAYERS AND COACHES. I KNOW HAMPTON AND CLOUDLAND IS BEATING EVERYONE THEY PLAY IN THERE (CONF) PRETTY BAD, AND THE STARTERS FOR HAMPTON ARE ONLY GETTING TO PLAY ABOUT 2 QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL. HOW DO YOU STAY FOCUSED AND PREPARED FOR THE BIG GAME AND PLAY-OFFS? WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE TEAMS YOU PLAY ARE CUP-CAKES? I HAD A PLAYER TELL ME FROM TEXAS TODAY THAT THEY WOULD WORK THE PLAYERS TO DEATH AND BY THE END OF THE SEASON HALF OF THE TEAM WAS HURT. HE SAID THE NEXT SEASON THAT WENT LIVE ONE DAY A WEEK AND JUST WORE A HELMENT THE REST OF THE WEEK AND THEY WON STATE! AND I ALSO HAD A COACH TELL ME THAT THEY WERE SO GOOD THAT THEY DIDN'T REALLY PRACTICE THAT HARD AND THE STARTERS DIDN'T GET TO PLAY ALOT, BECAUSE THEY WERE WINNING SO BIG . THEY LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND AND WENT TO STATE THE YEAR BEFORE WITH THE SAME TEAM. LET ME HEAR YOUR INFO!