Soddy Daisy Trojans @ Hixson Wildcats

BenHasRisen

As if there wasn't already enough rivalry in this series, they've added a bowl trophy and the game will be on CSS. Soddy Daisy looks poised to turn their season around and Hixson is 3-1, with their loss coming against Notre Dame in their second game. Soddy Daisy is a team blessed with tremendous size, and Hixson has some speed, and a disciplined team. Any predictions?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy was deemed overrated after starting 0-2 but those losses seem much more reasonable now seeing what Red Bank and William Blount have done. Soddy has dominated this series recently but Hixson has a solid team and more players with talent at the skill positions than Soddy. Soddy has an enormous O and D line so it should be a great game. It's going to be televised by CSS and hopefully will be a packed stadium.

I think the loss of Nick Shadrick early in the season really hurt Soddy Daisy, without him they just aren't the same team.

825756399[/snapback]

Hixson is too fast for Soddy and will run all over them

Soddy still does not have a very good qb

Ricketts move to rb will help but not enough

Hixson wins 35-19

19 cause soddy cant hit pats for nething

825756993[/snapback]

Ben, you obviously know nothing about Nick's roll on Soddy's team.....

Jaw, Soddy was 4/4 on PAT's at bradley....I think they've got that problem figured out. Dobbs is a good QB.....40/73, 495 yds., 5TDs, 4 INTs, 3 rushing TDs, runs the offense well......How much better are you looking for in a QB? Ricketts has run for over 300 yds. and 4 TDs in 2 games at tailback.....are you guys just trying to make yourselfs feel better or something?

I think the loss of Nick Shadrick early in the season really hurt Soddy Daisy, without him they just aren't the same team.

825756399[/snapback]

The chief loss that hurt the Trojans was losing Justin Hart. He was the key player Weahters featured in the pre-season Free Press article, so that says a lot about how much he meant to the football team. He was a 2 way starter and would have been a chief component on both offense and defense. His hustle, toughness, and performance on both sides of the ball really hurt in the early season of this team.

Most people don't realize the impact injuries have had on this team. There have been several key injuries, some like Hart and Shadrick have been for the whole season.