OS vs Kingston

Cookevegas3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great game with the county championship on the line. Kingston will have to focus in on the offense and their kicking game. A loss by 1 point at AC proved that...

I havnt really been paying that much attention to Brent Kelly's stats this year, but he was last in the county in yards (as of the paper) Is that because of him, poor recievers, poor blocking O line, or a combination? Havnt talked to him in a while but it will be good to see him in action this friday night.

Kingston - 20

OS - 10

Special teams OSHS

Running game even

Passing game even

Defense RCHS

Coaching OSHS

Too close to call. If Kingston brings their"A" game they should win.

Then again OS besides the Coalfield game seems to only play one score better than the other team. So just looking forward tho a good game with no injurys.

As far as the county C-ship don't Midway have to get beat by a county team before it can be handed out?

Kingston 28...OS 10....the only reason it will be this close is because OS is playing at home. I don't think OS will be in the ball game past the 1st quarter. Kingston lost a heart breaker to AC last friday and they will be fired up. Look for Justin Givens and Chad Johnson to be dominant on offense with the O-line playing on the top of their game. Defense MITCH BROWN :thumb: , BRANDON QUILLEN :angry: , KYLE ADAMS :angry: , BIG JON :angry: , will all be dominant. Coach Collier and Brown will have the whole defense ready, as usual. ;) I haven't heard alot of good things about the OS qb can anyone give me some stats? Kingston needs to use this game to practice a little special teams and work some bugs out of the offense, its a good thing they have this game now and not AE or Fulton because they won't need those things for this game but better find them before the stronger teams roll around. I will not be at the game this week for a feel it would be a waste of time. Best of luck to both teams. Edited by texas86tenn28