OS vs Kingston

Cookevegas3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKEWBY, i'm not trying to ruffle your feathers or making a statement that these two kids are in fact the best runnng backs in the state, it was a reply that was posted stating that OS has not faced a caliber running back that matches up to the kid from Kingston, In My Opinion, these two backs are as good as the kid from Kingston, I have not seen him play yet, I may feel different after Friday night. I don't know if either kid could play on the next level, but I also don't know how you know they could'nt. Reply if you want, I think I made myself clear about my reply to the post mentioned aboved, GO CATS!!!!!

B/C I have seen both of these kids play and based on myself playing college ball I dont think they can, at least not at running back, it takes something called speed to play that position especially on the collegiate level, but you probaly dont know anything about that b/c you probaly never played except for on playstation. And as far as ruffling my feathers, this is the internet so gimme a break. GO JACKETS!!!!!

B/C I have seen both of these kids play and based on myself playing college ball I dont think they can, at least not at running back, it takes something called speed to play that position especially on the collegiate level, but you probaly dont know anything about that b/c you probaly never played except for on playstation. And as far as ruffling my feathers, this is the internet so gimme a break. GO JACKETS!!!!!

Your right, having played for Oak Ridge, I know nothing about football, I'm not trying to change your mind, just some insight to why I posted what I posted, Apparantly your opinion is the only right one, due to the fact you stated you played college ball.

Seems to me that you change your direction of your argument with every post, I looked at all the post and for the life of me, I can't see what you find as a personal attack or statement towards you, two different opinions maybe, but why get personnel with it??

Edited by catback

texas86tenn28- get out of the Houston area!!

chris a.

Thank you so much for your concern. I really do appreciate it, but I think I will be fine. There are a few of us staying in the same house with plenty of food, water, ect... I have already commited to work that I will be in the area and will be at work as scheduled if I can get there. I am just going to stick it out and see what happens. It means alot to me that you contacted me not many have tried( I don't think ). Send my love that way, tell the boys good luck(I don't think they will need it though) and that I will be thinking of them.

Sincerly,

You know

Good luck to both teams tommorow.

Well, well. Strength against strength. Can Kingston rebound from an embarrassing loss to Anderson? Can Coach Johnson keep his players believing that they are playing this, his last season, for the Gipper? Has Coach King watched enough film to completely reconstruct his offense to "trick" OS, like he tried to do against Anderson? Or, maybe Coach Collier is going to put 9 in the box to try and stop the run, versus the typical 5-3 that has worked?

Kingston should win this game. I don't think they will get out played. They may get out coached like they did at Anderson. If Kingston plays smash mouth football, they win. If they try trickery or finesse, they'll lose again.

Did hear that Kingston finally got a true kicker. Won't make a difference in this game if they don't get inside the red-zone more than once.

No faith in the inconsistent team. OS by 8.