CARTER VS MORRISTOWN EAST

qbsdad

Speedy,

I agree. I have many connections in the "mo" town area and they are chomping at the bit to get at a carter team that they think is very overrated. They believe that carter's kids will be getting the big head with their top 10 ranking and think they just have to show up to win. According to someone very close to their program, their defense hasn't really stepped up and hit anybody yet and, even though their running backs have played pretty well, they seem to go down pretty easy. I've not seen them play myself, but if they come out flat friday look out.

Edited by Newman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play4,

1UK1VOL, Too bad on the buggy, you had your chance, and the way gas prices are I am glad you passed. 45 mpg looks pretty good right now. You can always borrow it though any time, it is just now getting good riding weather.

You can always hitch a ride up to watch him play, but after coming in last week in the fourth quarter with his team behind 23-10 and leading them to two TD's in the final 8 minutes of the game for a 24-23 win, he tore up the same ankle he hurt both his soph, and senior years, on the next to last play of the game. So instead of most likely earning the starting QB spot he will unfortunately be on the sidelines on crutches. It is disappointing, but all things happen for a reason I guess.

Big Daddy,

Let me know when he gets better I would love to go.

After seeing some film on the hornets I think there are quite a bit of weaknesses in an overated team. First off, they have awful special teams, especially kick-off. They have given up a big kickoff return in every game; the pigeon forge one almost cost Carter the game. Another weakness seems to be in line play. Even in the blowout against a bad cocke county team, the line seemed to give up too much penatration. East is a team that has good talent, a good staff, and they are playing at home on homecoming; Canes by two touchdowns.

East- 24

Carter- 10

Sorry 'Cane fans...you struggled to beat Volunteer last week...and that ain't good news when you have Carter coming up...Homecoming or not, it could get ugly.

Although I will say I was shocked that Carter didn't rip Pigeon Forge because the Tigers weren't very impressive in the game I saw them play against Rutledge.

Still...Carter has more than enough to win this one.