North Greene v. Cloudland

DCHS

I have seen North Greene play and they are pretty good. Neal is as good as any quaterback in East Tennessee. The Lynch brothers are playing their best football right now. The wideouts Ward and Cutshall are very capable of getting the job done. I dont think Cloudland has anyone who can cover them but the line will have to give Neal time to throw. Cloudland is all about smahmouth football, run run run. With that being said if North Greene can stop Cloudland's ground game look for North Greene to push their record to 5-0.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I like about this match-up is that no one is going to give North Greene a chance. Cloudland should win this game but I really think N. Greene is going to make it a game. North Greene, for the first time, is going to play this game with an undefeated record. They have tasted success and I think they like it. Even if it was against some average teams, they did what they were suppose to do. Like I said, Cloudland will probably win, but I believe N. Greene will gain some well deserved respect after this game.

I have seen North Greene play and they are pretty good. Neal is as good as any quaterback in East Tennessee. The Lynch brothers are playing their best football right now. The wideouts Ward and Cutshall are very capable of getting the job done. I dont think Cloudland has anyone who can cover them but the line will have to give Neal time to throw. Cloudland is all about smahmouth football, run run run. With that being said if North Greene can stop Cloudland's ground game look for North Greene to push their record to 5-0.

LOL! The North Greene Huskies (and you nghuskies87) should be enjoying your 4-0 start for what it is. I believe it's been sometime since North Greene started out 4-0. Congratulations. But, I wouldn't run my mouth before the Cloudland game. The Highlanders are known to lightup the scoreboard. The Huskies haven't played anyone yet and you have to know that. Even though you had your second string in the game in the 2nd half of the West Greene game, you were still throwing downfield alot to get that 53 points. I'd expect Cloudland to show you the same mercy as you did West Greene, so you better be working on that kickoff return team. They'll be getting alot of minutes on Friday. And please, please, don't try to compare any of your players to the rest of East Tennessee. I'll assume you are a smart person, but you are ignorant when it comes to this. "Neal ...as good as any quaterback in East Tennessee"...I'm sure he's as good as far as you know, but that statement is just silly.

I'll say:

Cloudland 48

North Greene 6

Now that I'm through laughing, the King will speak! :thumb: Since when did North Greene think they could start talking trash? I guess since they beat the patty cake patty cake bakers man teams of Cosby, King's Academy, and West Greene. And the last time that North Greene beat Cloudland was 1986, before any of these players were even born! hehe! Let me say that North Greene is only the best of the cupcake teams in Tennessee. They have consistently been a disgrace to football for as long as anyone can remember. This years team is no exception. Not only have we defeated Sullivan East and took Cherokee to the wire, we have defeated Williamsburg, Ky. A school that defeated former state champion, Oneida 13-7. We are superior in every aspect of the game. We will run through your defense like a dose of salt and my friends we can throw the football as Winchester was 5 of 9 for 101 yards last week. As for not being able to cover North Greene's wideouts, I'm still laughing!! Whooooooooo!! :lol: The good team that we played last week was 8 of 30 and throwing the ball was their specialty.

I was trying not to bust your bubble, but common sense needed to be taught here. My friends, Cloudland will absolutely dominate North Greene. Stick to cheerleading, turtle! 'Whooooooooooo!! :)

Now that I'm through laughing, the King will speak! B) Since when did North Greene think they could start talking trash? I guess since they beat the patty cake patty cake bakers man teams of Cosby, King's Academy, and West Greene. And the last time that North Greene beat Cloudland was 1986, before any of these players were even born! hehe! Let me say that North Greene is only the best of the cupcake teams in Tennessee. They have consistently been a disgrace to football for as long as anyone can remember. This years team is no exception. Not only have we defeated Sullivan East and took Cherokee to the wire, we have defeated Williamsburg, Ky. A school that defeated former state champion, Oneida 13-7. We are superior in every aspect of the game. We will run through your defense like a dose of salt and my friends we can throw the football as Winchester was 5 of 9 for 101 yards last week. As for not being able to cover North Greene's wideouts, I'm still laughing!! Whooooooooo!! B) The good team that we played last week was 8 of 30 and throwing the ball was their specialty.

I was trying not to bust your bubble, but common sense needed to be taught here. My friends, Cloudland will absolutely dominate North Greene. Stick to cheerleading, turtle! 'Whooooooooooo!! B)

Im not talking trash i am just saying if North Greene stops Cloudland ground game they will win. I dont think Cloudland will be able to pass the ball well enough to win if North Greene stops the run. Okay Neal may not be one of the best in East Tennessee but he is definately better than anyone in region 1-1a and 2a with the exception of maybe Caldwell from Happy Valley. To go as far as to say North Greene has been a digrace to football is a little harsh. Granted they have not had some of the best teams but to say it has been a disgrace come on. One last thing Oneida won state in 1992 so i really dont see how a team beating them now shows how good they are.

How can you say Havers is not better than Neal. He is ten times better, believe me I have played against both of them. I would take Greenway- the freshman at Greeneville, and Cordwell- who finally got the starting job and played a solid game for South Greene against Rutledge, over Neal any day. Just look at Neal's numbers over the past years. The guy has about three times as many interceptions than touchdowns. So until you start bragging about the guy have some stats to back it up.

How can you say Havers is not better than Neal. He is ten times better, believe me I have played against both of them. I would take Greenway- the freshman at Greeneville, and Cordwell- who finally got the starting job and played a solid game for South Greene against Rutledge, over Neal any day. Just look at Neal's numbers over the past years. The guy has about three times as many interceptions than touchdowns. So until you start bragging about the guy have some stats to back it up.

Who do you play for. Greenway is just a FRESHMAN maybe in the future he will be a great qb but not right now. I dont know about Cordwell but ill check him out. And for Havers he is all right but he couldnt lace up Neal's cleats.

Edited by nghuskies87