Marion Co. @ Whitwell

drinks3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is gonna bragging rights to say that they're the real Marion County? This should be a very good game. Whitwell is comin off a good win at Grace and Marion Co. wants revenge after losing big against Tyner. Both teams will come out and fight hard.

825756060[/snapback]

...I'll pick Marion Co. in a close one...they just happened to catch the "RAMS" at a bad time on the schedule(after a loss to our rival-Brainerd)...I think Marion's concentration was off because a couple of plays could have gone for a TD (they dropped a couple of wide-open passes)

Well I was at the tyner, marion game it did get ugly but marion missed out on a lot of chances to score.QB Stuart Sowder really struggled against tyners fast defense, but from what ive read in the papers he didnt struggle in his first couple of games. Whitwell's quarterback had a chance to get his rythm back against a grace team who kept givin whitwells offense the ball. In the tyner, marion game i also noticed that marions defense is very vulnerable to givin up the long pass. This game will be close, probably a big defensive game, and will come down to which quarterback plays the best.

Whitwell 14

Marion 12

Who is gonna bragging rights to say that they're the real Marion County? This should be a very good game. Whitwell is comin off a good win at Grace and Marion Co. wants revenge after losing big against Tyner. Both teams will come out and fight hard.

825756060[/snapback]

Well first off in my opinion its for county bragging rights, not whos the real Marion County... Im from Whitwell and i dont want to be called Marion County cause Whitwell Jasper and South Pitt are Marion County but my prediction for the game is it will be a close one Whitwell 20 JASPER 18

I'm probably the most disgruntled Marion County fan in the county right now, but I'm still picking Marion to win easily. MC has played poorly and stumbled through a very tough opening schedule. I know they are a talented team, they're probably feeling a little disrespected right now, and I look for them to finally play the complete game they are capable of Friday night. I'm picking Marion County to win by 21, maybe more.

Forget bragging rights in this one. The ONLY game that is for county bragging rights is the MARION COUNTY / SOUTH PITTSBURG annual bash, coming soon.

Edited by nohope

Marion County is going to come out focused this week after that loss to Tyner. I expect the offense to be ready to make some plays. Last week Stewart Sowder was overthrowing some passes by maybe a yard or two and a couple that were just dropped. This week he'll have a better game and I think our running backs will make a big impact.

Marion County- 21

Whitwell- 13