Dresden AT Westview

charger7

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone actually know Guy's status? i heard he wasn't going to be cleared until that tuesday after the dresden game? anyone else heard that?

I traveled over to the Humboldt vs. Northside game last night. It was "interesting". But yeah, I hear Guy broke his leg ...

No ... he got stabbed ...

Nope ... he got stabbed by his girlfriend ...

No No ... his girlfriends dad hit him with the car ...

Nope, I heard he's been hurt since last year when he fell out of his desk at school when the teacher yelled at him for sleeping ...

Not even close .... the reality is that when Donald hit him in the Huntingdon game ... he suffered a brain injury ...

Nah, just a simple ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL tear .... nothing major ...

ok, you want the TRUTH on Markei ... no matter what the reporter in the Jackson Sun made-up about him ... <stops that thought>

Simple rule, what happens at Westview stays at Westview.

:thumb:

God is good.

I traveled over to the Humboldt vs. Northside game last night. It was "interesting". But yeah, I hear Guy broke his leg ...

No ... he got stabbed ...

Nope ... he got stabbed by his girlfriend ...

No No ... his girlfriends dad hit him with the car ...

Nope, I heard he's been hurt since last year when he fell out of his desk at school when the teacher yelled at him for sleeping ...

Not even close .... the reality is that when Donald hit him in the Huntingdon game ... he suffered a brain injury ...

Nah, just a simple ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL tear .... nothing major ...

ok, you want the TRUTH on Markei ... no matter what the reporter in the Jackson Sun made-up about him ... <stops that thought>

Simple rule, what happens at Westview stays at Westview.

:lol:

God is good.

Well....congratulations on winning the smart ellick of the week award :thumb: