Jackson Christian School @ West Carroll

jj420

WC is better on D than offense. THe are big and physical up front but are lacking the quality skill players they have had in the past. No Depriest or Gentile type runners in this group. If they limit the big play the War Eagles will stay in the ball game if not JCS wins easily. Last week vs Lake Co. the Falcons were able to big play the War Eagles and shut them down on offense. For a big region win.

Volunteer[/url]General' post='825760042' date='Sep 22 2005 - 05:57 PM']

JCS has a good team this year. But they won`t be near as good next year. JCS by 30+

JCS will be fine next year. They only lose 3 on defense and 4 on offense. All of which will be able to be replaced with very well qualified players. JCS 35- WS- 0

WC is better on D than offense. THe are big and physical up front but are lacking the quality skill players they have had in the past. No Depriest or Gentile type runners in this group. If they limit the big play the War Eagles will stay in the ball game if not JCS wins easily. Last week vs Lake Co. the Falcons were able to big play the War Eagles and shut them down on offense. For a big region win.

Thanks for the reply. I remember Depriest and Gentile they were a load. WC always plays us tough. We will have to bring our A game tonight or it could be a upset.

GO EAGLES!

Fowler will do well at QB, but I highly doubt they`ll replace Allen and Sheffield.

I dunno...Rayner is a good receiver, just the 3rd option in with Sheffield and Allen in the mix. He's not as tall, but he's quick and would do fine as a 1st option in 1A.

But with the way Melton's running the ball as a junior? It may not matter that much.