Best Place Holder In Tennessee

WaterBoy1234

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we've taken this a bit too far.....

I doubt many people can name 5 place holders in any classifications, much less the 5 best.

However, I think this wins the award to most pointless thread ever! :D

Congratulations!

I think i know a few more than just 5 place holders. Randy Steinly for gibbs is incredible. Halls' nicholas shafer is absolutely amazing! He's done things i didnt think could be done. Bearden's Earl Holloway was extremely impressive the other night against farragut. I mean...did you see how he held those balls? Patrick Belastacio of CAK can really get that ball on that block...and i mean... he can do it fast. Peter Spitz of Maryville i think holds the record even still for fastest hands to balls action. If im not mistaken, it was roughly 0.87 sec. DANG! Phil McJohnson pleases kickers all around. Those laces are straight and perfect EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Now...when you say things like who cares about holders?think again...cause these people are goin somewhere. thanks for your time.

:D

I think i know a few more than just 5 place holders. Randy Steinly for gibbs is incredible. Halls' nicholas shafer is absolutely amazing! He's done things i didnt think could be done. Bearden's Earl Holloway was extremely impressive the other night against farragut. I mean...did you see how he held those balls? Patrick Belastacio of CAK can really get that ball on that block...and i mean... he can do it fast. Peter Spitz of Maryville i think holds the record even still for fastest hands to balls action. If im not mistaken, it was roughly 0.87 sec. DANG! Phil McJohnson pleases kickers all around. Those laces are straight and perfect EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Now...when you say things like who cares about holders?think again...cause these people are goin somewhere. thanks for your time.

:D

i mean i think your right in saying that they hold balls pretty well!! in fact maybe a little to well