Jeff Co vs Karns

PatsFtbll9

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the game was being played in Jeff Co i would have to pick them because of their wonderful officials but seeing as it is at Karns they are going to get killed!!! :thumb:

First thing...the game is at Jeff...look 2 posts up and you would know that.

2nd thing....we don't pick the refs, so no merit there.

3rd thing....why do you OR people keep coming on here with your comments?

we played that game last week.....based on the scores listed above, it doesn't appear your "get Killed" comment has any merit either.

Close game, turnovers will be the difference....JC 21 Karns 14

JC must be effective throwing the ball in order for this to happen.

If the game was being played in Jeff Co i would have to pick them because of their wonderful officials but seeing as it is at Karns they are going to get killed!!! :thumb:

Hey Gals bovious you don't know what you're talking about based on your post and by the # of your post you only want to talk smack and bring nothing meaningful or informative to CoachT.

As Pride pointed out already the game is in JC. As far as the officials go I thought I'd let you know that all the officials on the field the other night were from Greenville and Johnson City. Region 1 Officials range from Jefferson County to the state line and they are assigned out of the Region Office in Johnson City, so get over the "homecooking".

I was very impressed with OR and I don't see anyone giving them any trouble till the Semi's with Riverdale. Enjoyed watching Spencer even if it was at the hands of my Patriots.

I see the Patriots getting back on the Winning side of things this week against Karns. Played without the costly penalties and not nearly as many mistakes this past week as we did against DB. Still need to mix up the play calling a little to keep 9 out of the box and the D needs to make some big stops up front.

Boys should be fired up since it's Homecoming, hope to see a big crowd out!!

Should be a very close game if Karns can avoid turnovers. I do believe JC will have to mix in a fair amount of throws to win. Karns has looked impressive at home, and less impressive on the road. They need to develop consistency in their intensity and their execution to continue their march towards respectability. If the game develops into a power football game, and JC is not able to throw the football, Karns will come out on top.

Watched Karns play Halls last week. They played very sound football. They have a lot of players on the sideline but still many go both ways. I thought Halls really outplayed Karns towards the end of the first half when Karns got tired. If Karns can run the ball on Jeff. Co. and shorten the game, on a cool night, they will be tough to beat. I'd say Karns 21 Jeff. Co. 14

Hey Gals bovious you don't know what you're talking about based on your post and by the # of your post you only want to talk smack and bring nothing meaningful or informative to CoachT.

As Pride pointed out already the game is in JC. As far as the officials go I thought I'd let you know that all the officials on the field the other night were from Greenville and Johnson City. Region 1 Officials range from Jefferson County to the state line and they are assigned out of the Region Office in Johnson City, so get over the "homecooking".

!!

well those officials from region 1 (the weak region as only DB is the regions perennial state power) are crap and have a hidden agenda against OR. :thumb: